Author Topic: I know I'm supposed to be outraged, but . . .  (Read 2953 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: I know I'm supposed to be outraged, but . . .
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2008, 08:48:00 AM »
What kind of places do you like to eat?  I can help you out if you give me an idea of what you want to eat and your price range.

I like just about anything. Do you know of any good Korean places in the area?

Yes I do!  It's been a whlie since I've been there but I use to really like this place

Shik Do Rak
9691 Garden Grove Blvd
Garden Grove, CA

There is also a fast food Korean place called The Flame Broiler.  Simple rice bowls, sorta korean LOL.

If you like crawfish or any of that type of stuff....check out the California Crawfish Connection in Westminster, CA off of Brookhurst and the 22 Freeway.

Japanese:  Kobe's SteakHouse (Not the bball player) it is a tepan place, like Benihana on steroids.  That is in Seal Beach off the 405N freeway on Seal Beach Blvd.

More Japanese: California Shabu Shabu in Fountain Valley off the 405N and Brookhurst.  On Brookhurst and Garfield.  Probably my favorite place to eat...and everyone elses in the area apparently.

If you are a steak and garlic fan you got to go to Garlic Joe's in Newport Beach on PCH.  Get the Garlic Steak, WOWZA.

Joe's Crab Shack is also in Newport Beach off PCH.  That place is SUPER POPULAR.  I am not a huge fan of crab but this is the place to go if you do.  I also believe there is a Joe Crab Shack in Orange, not too far from you.  Off the 55 freeway and 17th Street.

I am trying to think of real good places to eat in Orange where you are staying, you know considering I went to high school in the area, but I really can't think of many LOL.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 08:51:21 AM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com