Author Topic: Excellent win Kings fans  (Read 1235 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Excellent win Kings fans
« on: April 11, 2004, 04:49:30 PM »
Great win Kings fans.  Before I say anything else I must say that this team has shown today they can be a good defensive team when they are clicking.  Christie and Miller were EXCELLENT today.  Cant say enough about the defense from those two.  I also think that Adleman should be given some credit for the way he decided to play the Lakers on the defensive end.  The Lakers were dominated from the tip.  They couldn't even get a real run together.  Major props to the team and fans. The media is so fickle....Webber plays very well today and tommorow the Sac-Bee is gonna be filled with the nicest letters :lol:

Us Laker fans have to be very sketchy going into the playoffs right now.  Losses to all the same playoff bound teams.  Not good at all.  The Spurs game really killed that whole 11 game momentum they had.  Tottally turned them into the same team last year that the Spurs handled.  Plain and simple they are struggling.  Wheres the scratching the head smiley??  It was nice pretending for the last week and a half like we had a shot at finishing with the pacific title.  If there is one weakness the Lakers have shown is that their offense cannot be consistant when its up against playoff type defense like the Kings/Spurs have shown the last two Sundays.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2004, 04:51:14 PM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Excellent win Kings fans
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2004, 06:28:29 PM »
Kings need only go 1 for 2 to secure Pac Div title meaning at worst 2nd seed and at best #1 seed in the near impossible event the Mighty Midwest collapse.

Spurs now 3rd seed for the moment.  Control own destiny to finish 3rd at worst.

Ditto TWolves.  All control own except Flamers.

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Excellent win Kings fans
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2004, 12:22:56 PM »
Great win Kings fans.  Before I say anything else I must say that this team has shown today they can be a good defensive team when they are clicking.  Christie and Miller were EXCELLENT today.  Cant say enough about the defense from those two.  I also think that Adleman should be given some credit for the way he decided to play the Lakers on the defensive end.  The Lakers were dominated from the tip.  They couldn't even get a real run together.  Major props to the team and fans. The media is so fickle....Webber plays very well today and tommorow the Sac-Bee is gonna be filled with the nicest letters :lol:

Yes, about those letters that Al Michael alluded to. There were maybe six of them, and they all expressed concern about how Webber was not playing well enough to be the focus of the offense and it was Adelman's job to do something about it. None of them suggested the team get rid of Webber, just to take into account they were expecting Chris to do way too much too soon after coming back from his injury.

But Chris certainly fit into the offense in yesterday's game, and by not running the offense but by just being part of it. I thought Christie was a force at both ends of the court, and that had to be as much because of how Kobe played as anything else that went on.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2004, 12:23:28 PM by JoMal »
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."