Author Topic: OT: US's secret weapon  (Read 2383 times)

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
OT: US's secret weapon
« on: September 09, 2008, 03:23:03 PM »
This article was very interesting. I wonder what it could be. ???

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/09/09/iraq.secret/index.html?iref=mpstoryview
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: OT: US's secret weapon
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 03:55:36 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/09/09/iraq.secret/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

They are making them listen to Jessica Simpson's new country cd.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 04:25:10 PM »
Too bad it apparently does not work as well in Afghanistan.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

jemagee

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 04:27:52 PM »
The US is funding a covert womens liberation movement in iraq by creating female assassins

Or poisoning (sp?) the water

Or Rainbow sixing the terrorists

Offline Ted

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2008, 05:23:30 PM »

Be glad it doesn't for your sake JoMal! If it did, you wouldn't be able to bitch about it.  ;)

Seriously though.  My inside sources, which are much more reliable that Reality's San Antonio towel boy, tell me it's a robot disguised in a hijab that infiltrates Al Qaeda cells and takes out the leaders.  They are aware of the Afghanistan problem.  It turns out the DOD guy who programmed it just put "Al Qaeda" in the command line, and left out "Taliban."  Typical Bush administration incompetence!

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2008, 05:54:48 PM »
Maybe they bought George Lucas's clone amry and sent them in...
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Ted

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2008, 06:14:06 PM »
Maybe it's an invisibility suit!

No really, I think it's something to do with high-tech, highly invasive surveillance.  Drones with secret listening technology programmed to pick up on certain words and combinations of words.  Kind of like the forbidden word charm in Harry Potter and the Deathly . . . uh . . . nevermind.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2008, 07:08:33 PM »
maybe it's soap....

yes, that was wrong.............
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2008, 07:09:56 PM »
Seriously though.  My inside sources, which are much more reliable that Reality's San Antonio towel boy, tell me it's a robot disguised in a hijab that infiltrates Al Qaeda cells and takes out the leaders.  They are aware of the Afghanistan problem.  It turns out the DOD guy who programmed it just put "Al Qaeda" in the command line, and left out "Taliban."  Typical Bush administration incompetence!

That is just what the Wealth Conspiracy (WC) want you to think.  There is no oil in Afghanistan thus no incentive to make peace.  And keeping all those soldiers "employed" is good for our economy which only feeds more wealth to the WC.  Of course the biggest a**es in the WC are in the military/industrial/oil complex.  All those guns & bullets keep many more overpaid unionists employed but ultimately the biggest piles of wealth end up in the WC.  With the wars generating so much employment why would the WC flush away all their power.

It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2008, 07:46:11 PM »

LOL!  It's called paying for information.  Big "dollahs".   :D  Yea we'll be really surprised, surprised how long it's being going on in our own gov.  I read this story this morning and I had to shake my head at who/what merits a "Pulitzer".  ::)
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2008, 07:53:07 PM »

That is just what the Wealth Conspiracy (WC) want you to think.  There is no oil in Afghanistan thus no incentive to make peace.  And keeping all those soldiers "employed" is good for our economy which only feeds more wealth to the WC.  Of course the biggest a**es in the WC are in the military/industrial/oil complex.  All those guns & bullets keep many more overpaid unionists employed but ultimately the biggest piles of wealth end up in the WC.  With the wars generating so much employment why would the WC flush away all their power.

No oil and to top if off a large chunk of the world's heroin just so happens to come from this area.   The powers that be couldn't ask for a better combo.  It's a war on terrorism mixed with some good ol fashioned war on drugs.  We will be there until the end of time and the justification will be that we are fighting terrorists AND drugs at the same time!  Yet we've been there for a large chunk of time and from what I've heard/read the market has not shrunk at all.  Sounds familiar doesn't it?
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com