Author Topic: Spurs cause bomb scare...DOH!!  (Read 4935 times)

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Re: Spurs cause bomb scare...DOH!!
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2008, 04:07:29 PM »
...my company piles more crap on me daily in an effort to not hire me any help...at some point my head will burst, but until then, i am the operations department

From what you have posted here so far, have you noticed an undue amount of earwax buildup?

No, no, no JoMal....his problem is he thought those holes were pencil sharpeners.  I don't really want to be the one to break the news to him......since you have such a "way" with people.....hmmm.....can you handle that for his sake?

Back in MY day, we had to USE actual pencils to do complex calculations. Our intercom system was comprised of a series of hollow rocks. We kept beavers in the office to sharpen those pencils. "Secretaries" brought us more then just coffee, if you get my drift. Each day, we had to drop a water balloon out the window to see which way gravity was going. Soot-belching factories spewed blackening clouds out over the skyline of the shanty town where our child laborers worked and blotted out the sun, under which you could stay all day without ugly looking and misshapened black moles forming before your eyes after ten minutes. Gangs consisted of a bunch of little white kids who sneered up at you while kicking you in the shins, then running away.

And he thinks he is having it bad.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Spurs cause bomb scare...DOH!!
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2008, 05:08:25 PM »
"Popavich will however, retain the title and position of "Phils Bitty".

Seems only fitting since TD, Manu and Parker are Kobe's "bittys".

until next year when the "bitty's" bite back!  lol
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.