Author Topic: Hey WOW, Westcoast, Lakerfan, Rolando,  (Read 2077 times)

Guest_spursfan101

Hey WOW, Westcoast, Lakerfan, Rolando,
« on: April 04, 2004, 05:24:25 PM »
Just want to know one thing...

Are you having a good day?

Sincerely,

Concerned Spurs fan.

Guest_spursfan101

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2004, 05:31:51 PM »
Great game, I was on the edge of my seat for most of it.  Kept thinking LA was going to make a dramatic comeback, and just when they would put a run together, the Spurs responded. Either  with a HUGE shot or with some outstanding D.

Spurs sent a message this game. I wouldn't pin your hopes on a 4th championship just yet.

PS.  Not sure how your feeling, with SAC milking a victory and LA losing an important game in the standings. But I hope its something similiar to the time when you busted out your high school love of your life girlfriend making out with your best from Reseda. :(  :lol:  

Offline Randy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2004, 07:48:34 PM »
Great game, I was on the edge of my seat for most of it.  Kept thinking LA was going to make a dramatic comeback, and just when they would put a run together, the Spurs responded. Either  with a HUGE shot or with some outstanding D.

Spurs sent a message this game. I wouldn't pin your hopes on a 4th championship just yet.

PS.  Not sure how your feeling, with SAC milking a victory and LA losing an important game in the standings. But I hope its something similiar to the time when you busted out your high school love of your life girlfriend making out with your best from Reseda. :(  :lol:
lol -- I feel the sincerity dripping from your post -- well, at least it was a word that started with "s."   :lol:  

I actually don't feel to badly (thanks for asking) -- the Lakers could have played a lot better and it still ended in a bad game.  The Spurs did a great job of getting under the Lakers skin and thankfully, Parker doesn't show up like that in the playoffs!   :lol:  

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2004, 10:01:15 PM »
Just want to know one thing...

Are you having a good day?

Sincerely,

Concerned Spurs fan.
Nope.  As a red blooded white american I found it outrageous that we let foreigners come into our sport and beat us.  We have Europeans and Island dwellers taking over OUR game.  It disqusts me.  I will not stand for it.

Check my reply in the other thread  :blink:  
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Guest_WayOutWest

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2004, 09:52:53 AM »
My day was going just fine until it cost me $54.94 to fill up my gas tank.

Does John Wilks Booth have any decendants?

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2004, 11:29:23 AM »
whatever happenned to rolando?, browny is down under now isnt he?  and where is laker girl?
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2004, 12:55:19 PM »
Nope. As a red blooded white american I found it outrageous that we let foreigners come into our sport and beat us. We have Europeans and Island dwellers taking over OUR game. It disqusts me. I will not stand for it.

You don't like foreigners mucking up the game, but isn't Kobe from Philly? Talk about your foreign places.  
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2004, 03:15:25 PM »

Yeah. My day was going pretty well until I went to the store to buy a Coconut Cream Pie Yoplait, only to find that the price had gone up by $.05. Damn Bush. :angry:  
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2004, 03:29:08 PM »

Yeah. My day was going pretty well until I went to the store to buy a Coconut Cream Pie Yoplait, only to find that the price had gone up by $.05. Damn Bush. :angry:
Instead of the "four more years" chant, I'll be screaming:

John Wilkes Booth! [/b]
John Wilkes Booth! [/b]
John Wilkes Booth! [/b]

"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2004, 03:53:50 PM »

John Wilkes Booth! [/b]
John Wilkes Booth! [/b]
John Wilkes Booth! [/b]
WoW, have you ever noticed an American made SUV or Touring Sedan with darkly tinted windows following you around? Are you shadowed by tall white men in dark suits and sunglasses with ear pieces?

If you have, don't worry; it's just the Secret Service and the NSA.
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2004, 09:27:00 PM »

John Wilkes Booth! [/b]
John Wilkes Booth! [/b]
John Wilkes Booth! [/b]
WoW, have you ever noticed an American made SUV or Touring Sedan with darkly tinted windows following you around? Are you shadowed by tall white men in dark suits and sunglasses with ear pieces?

If you have, don't worry; it's just the Secret Service and the NSA.
Ted,

There is no oil within 10 miles of my neighboorhood nor are there any billion dollar corporations so the SS and NSA don't bother coming around these parts.

John Wilkes Booth! [/b]
John Wilkes Booth! [/b]
John Wilkes Booth! [/b]

"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"