Author Topic: Patrick Ewing gets 10 day contract with Rockets  (Read 3764 times)

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Patrick Ewing gets 10 day contract with Rockets
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2004, 05:30:15 PM »
The one I saw on another board was a report that Kobe's charges had all been dismissed.  Boy was that a good one....Lakers fans screaming that they had been right all along.  Others outraged that justice could be bought.  Etc. etc.
At least those people didn't send in 29.99 for the Kobe/Kate sex tape!  LOL!
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline NYCdog

• View Profile
    • Email
Patrick Ewing gets 10 day contract with Rockets
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2004, 03:36:24 PM »
NYC,

I'm a Clippers season ticket holder and I noticed alot of B-Day wishes and other such things on the jumbo-tron at Staples. I got the bright idea of wishing Kate Faber a happy birthday for the game between the Clips and Lakers.

I filled out the card and gave them my fifty bucks (FYI: I chickened out three times before this time) and the card with the message on it. He took them both and said he was going to give me a receipt. A differnt guy came to the window with a digusted look in his face and said "we can't do that" with a smirk. I just said "fine, give me back my fifty bucks then cheesy poof". He looked at me funny and gave me back the card and money. I said "thanks Mr. Hankey".

Now that's good stuff......

I can imagine you would have went a little something like this this......

"Happy Birthday Kate Faber.....from your special friend Kobe Bryant!!!"

......followed by pics to convey a lasting impression.

That would have been perfect.......especially if Vanessa was in attendance!!! ;)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2004, 03:37:48 PM by NYCdog »