Author Topic: Thoughts on Gasol after two games.  (Read 3314 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Thoughts on Gasol after two games.
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2008, 04:09:35 PM »
Could you imagine the Reality posts if the Lakers were gifted a series because the opposing teams players were suspended?
Do a search.
I've already posted on that when the Lakers were gifted not only a series but a season.
After Houston owned them in 1986 sparing the Flakeshow a sweep by the GOAT '86 Celts.
Sternfish and the Krishna Marketing machine made sure both Houston guards were taken out for '87.
That, along with Lenny Bias overdose and collusion between the then corrupt Spurs owner mid season gifting Michaell Thompson and you got one of if not the weakest titles ever.
If you want I'll find your quotes that the Celts would have won 87 or 88 guaranteed with Lenny Bias. ;)

LOL way to prove his point....you are talking about something from over 20 years ago.  Yet you cannot address Sternfish making sure the Spurs got to the finals (not my personal opinion btw Spurs fans...just to prove a point here)
B-Rad, I don't need to respond to stuff you and WoWser make up.
David Robinson broke his foot.  Do you think the Spurs did that on purpose so they could get more ping pong balls?
Now if Sterns hatred for the 80s Celts motivated him to rig the pings against the Celts you could be onto something.
You need to come in with more proof tho.

LOL...CLASSIC.  You once again won't talk about the jobbing the Suns got from the league just last year but can't stop talking about things over two decades old.

Until you address the Sternfish coming down from the heavens to reward the Spurs for Horry's play then I don't want to hear another word about this secret string pulling he is doing behind the scenes.  As if ALL the people who would have to be involved took a blood oath to never let the information out.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
Re: Thoughts on Gasol after two games.
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2008, 04:19:45 PM »
The idiocy, sheer unadulterated idiocy, is staggering...
Dan