Author Topic: How could the Kings lose that  (Read 1242 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
How could the Kings lose that
« on: December 24, 2007, 09:08:39 AM »
yes Jomal, i mearly read the boxscore, esp the last 3 minutes.  How could the Kings waste ron rons near triple double effort and choke that away?

However i did see Andrew Bynums offensive goaltending go uncalled, allowing him to bail out the missed shot of Kobester and snuff New Yorks 25 point comeback.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: How could the Kings lose that
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 01:12:15 PM »
yes Jomal, i mearly read the boxscore, esp the last 3 minutes.  How could the Kings waste ron rons near triple double effort and choke that away?

However i did see Andrew Bynums offensive goaltending go uncalled, allowing him to bail out the missed shot of Kobester and snuff New Yorks 25 point comeback.

Reality the 25 point come back was ended by a steal from Jordan Farmar on Nate Robinson.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2007, 03:55:36 PM »

Reality the 25 point come back was ended by a steal from Jordan Farmar on Nate Robinson.
Yawn.  Not to those who watched the game.  Knick would have had the chance to take lead with an unhurried 2 down 91-90, not just have a rushed three pointer tie basket when the Lakers up 93-90 with merely 4 seconds left knew they were going to attempt a three thus had a much easier defensive assignment..
Indeed the Knicks pulled to 91-90 on David Lees two FTs @ 1:54.  At this point Kome launched a three point brick.  Knicks rebound ball and Jomal Crawford foolishly returned Komes gift by forcing a trey with plenty of time on the shot clock.  Bynum gets the D rebound, Lakers head upcourt.  Was at this point that Kobester bricked the 14 footer.  Ball bounces around rim, announcers correctly call the obvious O goaltend on Bynum.  Otherwise we are looking at Knick ball still down only 91-90.

I concede had the Knicks gone up 92-91 who knows if Kobester hits a game winning or retake the lead shot.  But the momentum would have exploded had the Knicks taken the first lead since 70-45.  Bogus call!

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2007, 04:05:31 PM »

Yawn.  Not to those who watched the game.  Knick would have had the chance to take lead with an unhurried 2 down 91-90, not just have a rushed three pointer tie basket when the Lakers up 93-90 with merely 4 seconds left knew they were going to attempt a three thus had a much easier defensive assignment..
Indeed the Knicks pulled to 91-90 on David Lees two FTs @ 1:54.  At this point Kome launched a three point brick.  Knicks rebound ball and Jomal Crawford foolishly returned Komes gift by forcing a trey with plenty of time on the shot clock.  Bynum gets the D rebound, Lakers head upcourt.  Was at this point that Kobester bricked the 14 footer.  Ball bounces around rim, announcers correctly call the obvious O goaltend on Bynum.  Otherwise we are looking at Knick ball still down only 91-90.

I concede had the Knicks gone up 92-91 who knows if Kobester hits a game winning or retake the lead shot.  But the momentum would have exploded had the Knicks taken the first lead since 70-45.  Bogus call!

And to think you went so long without this kind of bs from you.  I guess you want to clearly ignore the fouls on Bynum after the rebound and the ticky tack fouls that put Lamar Odom on the bench?

We can nitpick calls all day.  Bynum wasn't over the cylinder either.  The Knicks lost.  Simple as that.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2007, 04:25:52 PM »
Bynum wasn't over the cylinder either. 
Let the tape give its proof.

Now, back to the Kings game.

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2007, 12:23:54 PM »
Bynum wasn't over the cylinder either. 
Let the tape give its proof.

Now, back to the Kings game.

> sob!!>
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."