Author Topic: Hey jn  (Read 1164 times)

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Hey jn
« on: March 29, 2004, 04:04:37 PM »
Man, I really hate to see the T-Wolves going down like that in the final stretch, it's VERY important for them to claim the Midwest Division crown. I would think anything less than that would be a tremendous blow to their psyche.  Tough spot to be in really.
Paul

jn

Hey jn
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2004, 04:37:09 PM »
Well I usually take a wait and see approach to all things basketball and it really is paying off now.   I never assumed we'd make it past the first round this year though I thought we had our best chance since we nearly shocked the Sonics.  I didn't get too high on our acquisitions and in fact, referred to Cassell as a whiny alien headed aging ball hog.   He was terrific for much of the season but now looks worn out physically and his whining is out hand.

So yeah I'm not happy but on the other hand, I saw it coming.  There's still a chance they can make a run but there's a lot that's going to have to come together in VERY short order to make us contenders.  

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Hey jn
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2004, 06:18:09 PM »
I think he is just trying to bait you.  I wouldnt be surprised to see the WCF as sac and Minnie.  I would like to see the Spurs in the WCF thats for sure, but to be honest i dont get the same post all star break i usually do, our guys can play balls out for a couple of games and then completely get ripped by a scrub team, so who is to say.  right now i think it is VERY interesting that the two suppossed "titans" are turning it on when they need to - those two teasm being the Spurs and LA.  I think LA is looking like a monster right now, but at the same time i know that there is still an uneasy frailty to them with the Kobe thing, paytons temper (if you play him well engough, and karls injury.  the Spurs are just as frail, they can play like a well oiled machine one night but then start to play "forget defense just keep going to tim" and get creamed, it's kind of like i got a feeling these two teams will be in the WCF, but it's still not 100% yet.  so right now it is pretty much anyones ball game...talk about nerves going into the playoffs..............
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.