Poll

Who should be Rookie of the year

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Rookie of the year poll  (Read 2018 times)

Offline ziggy

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - ziggythebeagle
    • View Profile
    • Email
Rookie of the year poll
« on: March 24, 2004, 12:59:29 AM »
I know the last 2 won't get many votes but clearly these are the top 4.
A third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. A second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. A first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself.

AA Mil

Offline ziggy

• View Profile
    • Email
Rookie of the year poll
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2004, 01:00:44 AM »
Carmello is a tremendous player, and I thought he would be ROY, but LeBron is the best rookie in years.  He deserves it.
A third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. A second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. A first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself.

AA Mil

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Rookie of the year poll
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2004, 01:01:46 AM »
Carmello is a tremendous player, and I thought he would be ROY, but LeBron is the best rookie in years.  He deserves it.
How do I do a poll?  I couldnt find it on the page so I just went ahead and posted the thread.

Wade is no where near Mello or James.  Bosh who? :lol:  My vote goes to Lebron because Mello has a better supporting cast.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2004, 01:02:56 AM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline ziggy

• View Profile
    • Email
Rookie of the year poll
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2004, 01:24:07 AM »

How do I do a poll?  I couldnt find it on the page so I just went ahead and posted the thread.

Upper right hand corner of the main page, right next to New Topic.

AA Mil

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
Rookie of the year poll
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2004, 08:45:26 AM »
LeBron has been more consistent and a bigger part of his team's success.  A healthy (at least more than normal) Camby, Nene and Miller have helped Denver a lot.

IMO Wade has been the second best rookie....injuries have hampered him a couple times this season.  
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Rookie of the year poll
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2004, 08:59:56 AM »
WADE WADE WADE!!
Paul

jn

Rookie of the year poll
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2004, 11:43:13 AM »
Two guys who should also be mentioned for having good rookie years would be Josh Howard who's an absolute steal at the 29th pick, and Kirk Hinrich in Chicago.