Author Topic: Fmr Pres Carter cricizes Bush and Blair  (Read 5876 times)

Guest_Randy

Fmr Pres Carter cricizes Bush and Blair
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2004, 05:14:21 PM »

Terrorist regime in Iraq?   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Tell you what WOW, while you are laughing so hard, why not laugh at the families of the hundreds of thousands who were killed by Saddams regime.  When the people of Iraq express the depth of the atrocities commited by the Baathist regime in Iraq, why not roll on the floor and laugh your ass off.  When the families of the victims in Israel of the suicide bombers, who were financially supported by Iraq, show you the pictures of the dead, and take you to the hospital ward of the maimed, have a good laugh with that as well.

You may not like Bush, and you have every right to work against his reelection, but save me the moralizing about Rwanda, while laughing off the terror and atrocities committed by Iraq.
Spare me ziggy with your day time drama bullshit.  I'm laughing at the catagorizing of Saddam's regime as a terrorist regime.  Why isn't El Slavador, Saudi ArabiaMexico, China, Iran etc..etfuckingcetera called that?  Because of money and Oil not because of the poor "innocents" you brought up.  Like you said, it's not about the quantities of people murdered by the gov. RIGHT!!!!????

Give me a freaking break ziggy, pah leeze!    :rolleyes:
WOW, you don't see a difference between Saddam and regimes in Rwanda, etc.?  Umm, for one, regimes in Rwanda have never made me question my safety as a US citizen -- can't say that for Saddam.  Regimes in Rwanda, etc., have never paid for the training of terrorists against the US -- can't say that for Saddam.  Regimes in Rwanda, etcl., have never paid $25,000 cash to families of suicide bombers as a way to encourage middle eastern families to send their young daughter strapped with explosivess -- can't say that for Saddam.  

I value life whether it's in Rwanda or anywhere else but to say that Saddam isn't any different than all these other regimes is a bit much.  

Also, this war about oil, isn't it about time for it to start paying off?  Gas prices here are higher than they were before the war -- it's about time this "war for oil" started paying off, isn't it?

jn

« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2004, 05:31:16 PM »
Randy,

You know the oil business is more complicated then that.  We really need RB for this but you've got an empty argument here.  Control of the oil supply is more important than the price.  

Guest_Randy

« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2004, 06:00:50 PM »
Randy,

You know the oil business is more complicated then that.  We really need RB for this but you've got an empty argument here.  Control of the oil supply is more important than the price.
Yeah, I think we all feel that the US is currently in control of all the oil in Iraq -- I know I feel that way!   :unsure:  

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2004, 10:07:21 PM »
Randy,

As jn stated it's about availability of the oil, not the current price.  

FYI, the guy flocking you at the pump is using the current enviroment as an EXCUSE.  Two or three years ago when gas prices reached record levels there was a growing anti OPEC sentiment in the US UNTIL OPEC release a report stating that the quantity of available open market crude oil was ABOVE the level of the two previous years  the cost of open market crude oil was BELOW the levle of the two previous years, in fact it was at a five year low.  

So using the gas price argument is just a bunch of hot air.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"