Author Topic: Finley with back spasms...game time decision to play  (Read 4287 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Finley with back spasms...game time decision to play
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2007, 01:06:52 PM »
Key to Barrdogs regaining his shooting touch may be music. 

"It's like going to the dance club," Barry said. "Sometimes it takes until the third song before you're really in a good groove. They play a Bee Gees song, and that just doesn't do it. Then it's KC & the Sunshine Band, and it gets your toes tapping, and then they come with Earth, Wind & Fire, singing 'Remember, it was the 21st day of September ...' and you're just up and dancing."
http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/basketball/nba/spurs/stories/MYSA050907.06C.BKNspurs.notebook.3eb7e85.html

So what was Barry doing?  Break (the tempo) Dancing last night?
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2007, 01:14:00 PM »
Age gracefully my eye! Life should not be a journey with the intention of arriving at your grave in a pretty and "gracefully aged" body but rather to skid in broadside, on your favorite mountainbike , thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming --  WOW-- What a Ride!

But I wouldn't mind a few fine wines while I am on that journey (REAL wine, not you Jomal, with this group that MUST be clarified)
Dan

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2007, 01:28:45 PM »
....doing the white man's lip bite and the backless bedroom slipper slide.
  Just got a visual of you with one of those backless hospital gowns sliding in your room after a trip to the commode.

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2007, 01:33:15 PM »
....doing the white man's lip bite and the backless bedroom slipper slide.
  Just got a visual of you with one of those backless hospital gowns sliding in your room after a trip to the commode.

The placement of the cork DOES seem to make the posterior move on its own.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline Skandery

• MSN Messenger - skandery27@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2007, 03:37:31 PM »
I honestly could have done without those half dozen visuals - thanks just the same...

Finley > Barry...9 out of 10 real laker fans and real spurs fans agree.

...whose the odd one out, wk. ???

...brings new meaning to the term "uncorked".

Like a fine wine, I age gracefully with a cork up my butt after hemorrhoid surgury.
But I wouldn't mind a few fine wines while I am on that journey (REAL wine, not you Jomal, with this group that MUST be clarified)

...you sayin' the only thing you guys do gracefully is "age"?

[size=06pt]I'll go sit over here, now.[/size]
"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2007, 03:40:13 PM »

All those who saw the 2005 Playoff series culminating with Championship Spurs with Barrdogg doing 26 min per game.
Bam! ;D

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2007, 04:58:02 PM »
I honestly could have done without those half dozen visuals - thanks just the same...

...brings new meaning to the term "uncorked".

Like a fine wine, I age gracefully with a cork up my butt after hemorrhoid surgury.

...you sayin' the only thing you guys do gracefully is "age"?

[size=06pt]I'll go sit over here, now.[/size]

Actually, it was my mother-in-law who just had the 'rhoid surgury. Found out that they place a cork in...um.....How pc IS this board, dabods? Anyway, she was supposed to sit in a hot tub 24 hours after she went home to desolve the cork and make everything run smoothly once again. But she didn't. When the doctor was told, he went looking for it. But it was gone. Apparently the cork got absorbed somewhere else.

Like we need to know these things, right?

and if you think this dialogue has indicated that some of us are aging gracefully........

"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2007, 05:02:42 PM »
wait a minute, "absorbed"?

Are they recommending she take a dive in a pool?

Offline jn

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2007, 12:08:35 AM »
...he's gone and done it...he finally dated himself.  ;)

Well...who else would?

And the "white man's lip bite?"  C'mon I only do that because of medical condition stemming from a mandibulus bifunkation of..theee....incisorary......

Okay I'm a cracker!!!!

"My only regret in life is that I did not drink more champagne."  -John Maynard Keynes

Offline Skandery

• MSN Messenger - skandery27@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2007, 08:47:57 AM »
Okay I'm a cracker!!!!

Are you wofeur thin? 
"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2007, 10:34:55 AM »
...he's gone and done it...he finally dated himself.  ;)

Well...who else would?

And the "white man's lip bite?"  C'mon I only do that because of medical condition stemming from a mandibulus bifunkation of..theee....incisorary......

Okay I'm a cracker!!!!

First off, I am a cheap date and I always put out.

Sorry about your medical condition. At least it is not the more serious condition known as mandibulus sinusfunkation.

The biting or your sinus cavity while dancing certainly will make your partner high step it to the exit door.

So I hear.

You may be a cracker, jn, but I suspect you are a Ritz. 

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2007, 10:37:09 AM »
wait a minute, "absorbed"?

Are they recommending she take a dive in a pool?

This was a dissolvable cork, but if she did not soak in a hot tub, then her body just...kinda....sucks it into her bowels......

My own delicate condition forbids me from continuing.