Author Topic: OT: Bush's negative ads towards Kerry  (Read 4698 times)

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
OT: Bush's negative ads towards Kerry
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2004, 11:05:32 AM »
just shows you that the "issues" aren't important to Kerry -- just winning the election.

Thank God Bush is running on the issues.  <_<  All   What issues does he have to run on, other than fear of terrorists?  Tell me, what good things have come out of his presidency other than the war of terror.  Oh, I forgot. Gay marriage and going to Mars.  Other than that, I'm listening.

Paul

Guest_Randy

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2004, 12:17:42 PM »
just shows you that the "issues" aren't important to Kerry -- just winning the election.

Thank God Bush is running on the issues.  <_<  All   What issues does he have to run on, other than fear of terrorists?  Tell me, what good things have come out of his presidency other than the war of terror.  Oh, I forgot. Gay marriage and going to Mars.  Other than that, I'm listening.
Show me where I claimed that Bush was "standing on the issues."  If you read what I said, I think you would see that I stated that I wish Bush would focus on the issues rather than mudslinging.  I haven't seen Kerry deal with ANY issues yet -- have you?  You already mentioned a few for Bush, whether you agree with them or not.

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2004, 12:34:40 PM »
My only issue right now is with YOU NOT REGISTERING YOUR NAME ON THIS BOARD!! :angry:  
Paul

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2004, 12:38:22 PM »
My only issue right now is with YOU NOT REGISTERING YOUR NAME ON THIS BOARD!! :angry:
He registered but as usual with Laker fans is clueless to how things work when there is no conspiracy.   ;)  
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Guest_Randy

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2004, 12:52:29 PM »
He registered but as usual with Laker fans is clueless to how things work when there is no conspiracy.   ;)
I just forget to log in when my internet clears my "cookies" -- personally, I haven't cleared my cookies since the Spurs won the title -- glad I won't have to go through that again.

Hey, has anyone figured out how to use TD's injuries to get the #1 draft pick this year?

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2004, 12:57:59 PM »
I just forget to log in when my internet clears my "cookies" -- personally, I haven't cleared my cookies since the Spurs won the title -- glad I won't have to go through that again.

Hey, has anyone figured out how to use TD's injuries to get the #1 draft pick this year?
We are working on it....Parker is questionable for tonight's game.  However Stern won't agree to let the Spurs win both the title and the lottery in the same year.  So we will pass on the draft pick (and collect the rings)....anyway there isn't another all star level big man to draft this year.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline gaither

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2004, 10:35:56 PM »
I protest!!  How did this degenerate into a discussion on the Spurs?!   :angry:   :huh:   ;)

I agree that it is rather early in the year to have such negative campaigning, but there is a lot at stake for both parties. I just hope it doesn't backfire on both parties, by driving potential voters away from the polls rather than toward them in November.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2004, 09:49:18 PM »
I protest!!  How did this degenerate into a discussion on the Spurs?!   :angry:   :huh:   ;)

I agree that it is rather early in the year to have such negative campaigning, but there is a lot at stake for both parties. I just hope it doesn't backfire on both parties, by driving potential voters away from the polls rather than toward them in November.
I dunno but im bling blinging......almost 3 pages deep on something OT?  We call that a platnium thread

YYYEAAAAHHHHHHHH OKKKKAAYYYY
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com