Author Topic: JN  (Read 2224 times)

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
JN
« on: March 11, 2004, 03:13:36 PM »
That Minnesota is going to be able to hold onto the lead with SA breathing down their necks?  Why even fight for the Midwest Division? Spurs own it.
Paul

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
JN
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2004, 03:18:26 PM »
i think the wolves will win.  i just wantt o see what happens in the first round.  can they beat houston?  or will it be first and out again?  they need to get to the second round finally.......
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

jn

JN
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2004, 03:28:32 PM »
spursfan101, (if that IS your real name!)

Of course we'll hold the lead.  How could we be overtaken by a city full of fatties who's heroes are fictional, intelligence challenged, pencil pushers?

Ummm.. yeeaah.. Did you get the memo on the TR reports?

I'm actually quite concerned about our play of late because something different seems to go wrong in each loss.  Against Houston we just plain got outscored. Against Boston we played terrific D (particularly Hassell on Pierce) but were hideous on offense, and against the Blazers last night it was an overall lack of energy on a back to back.  

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • Email
JN
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2004, 03:39:25 PM »
"I'm thinking about taking out that new chick from Logistics. If things go right I might be showing her my O-face. You know: Oh!...Oh! "

I can't see the T-Wolves sustaining that lead. Never thought I would say this, but GO LA!  I'll be a Spurs fan tomorrow night when you take on MY SHAQ!  YEAH BABY!  (they do play tomorrow, don't they?)

Paul

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
JN
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2004, 03:46:31 PM »
"I'm thinking about taking out that new chick from Logistics. If things go right I might be showing her my O-face. You know: Oh!...Oh! "

I can't see the T-Wolves sustaining that lead. Never thought I would say this, but GO LA!  I'll be a Spurs fan tomorrow night when you take on MY SHAQ!  YEAH BABY!  (they do play tomorrow, don't they?)
Spursfan101 is def. not your real name.......Randy stop posting under a Spurs name.  We are on to you.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2004, 03:46:49 PM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
JN
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2004, 03:51:11 PM »
Minn. is holding onto that top spot......quote my words 18 or so games from now.  The Spurs are playing pretty well considering Duncan is not 100% but I dont see them catching Minn.....unless someone gets hurt.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2004, 03:52:51 PM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • Email
JN
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2004, 04:04:50 PM »
2 games out, final stretch run. SA has been their before, they did it against Dallas last year when nobody said they had a chance. I'm confident they will do it again this year.  Experience baby. Counts for alot.
Paul

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
JN
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2004, 05:55:24 PM »
I can't see the T-Wolves sustaining that lead. Never thought I would say this, but GO LA!  I'll be a Spurs fan tomorrow night when you take on MY SHAQ!  YEAH BABY!  (they do play tomorrow, don't they?)
[size=8]Lurker and X3[/size] please meet at the office at 6 p.m. this eve for beers and steak quesadillas and to discuss sf101s fate.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
JN
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2004, 06:23:53 PM »
I can't see the T-Wolves sustaining that lead. Never thought I would say this, but GO LA!  I'll be a Spurs fan tomorrow night when you take on MY SHAQ!  YEAH BABY!  (they do play tomorrow, don't they?)
[size=8]Lurker and X3[/size] please meet at the office at 6 p.m. this eve for beers and steak quesadillas and to discuss sf101s fate.
101?  i know no 101....i only know the mark that WAS 101.....you have the snipe in place dont you??    <_<  
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.