Author Topic: Quarterly report  (Read 2082 times)

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Quarterly report
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2005, 01:10:47 PM »
LA Lakers 13 11  Phildo has Kobe shooting less, winning more.  How long till Kobme reverts?  If Phil can get Kobe to share his toys, he may be one of the all time great coaches.
Spin any harder and you might get dizzy.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Quarterly report
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2005, 01:12:23 PM »
I do not get my stats from a Pink Unicorn brand computer.  They seem much too pink, as if WOW had worked on it and tweaked the motherboard.

Okay here is the original realistic Reality quotes which as always I stand by:

"B-Rad, I've caught a good portion of many Flamer games this year, and the thought that Kobes 9-33 games are in no way shape or form the cause of any Laker losses is reserved for you Kobe sniffing apologists.

When he has three men on him, as those of us who do not lie have seen, yet elects to force a brick up, it has ZERO to do with his teamates *net getting the triangle.*

His shooting the past 5-6 games is well above 50%, attempts are drastically down, yet there is no change in his game."

Along with "LA Lakers 13 11 Phildo has Kobe shooting less, (meaning the 9-33 drap has stopped during the steak) winning more. How long till Kobme reverts? If Phil can get Kobe to share his toys, he may be one of the all time great coaches.
Again, if you watched the games you would know how he gets into those 3 on 1 situations and it has alot to do with the triangle and the spacing.  When he is baseline with 4 seconds on the clock hocking up the shot its because the ball is not moving inside the offense to the open man.  Does he force shots sometimes? Yes, but if you watched the games youd know when the triangle breaks down the ball goes to Kobe with very little ticks on the 24 causing forced shots.   Try watching the games and maybe youll understand.  TiVO has a feature where you can watch TV in slow motion.....buy it so you can keep up.

His shot attempts are not drastically down LOL

Minny game 20 shots
Dallas game 33 shots
Memphis game 17 shots (only played 30 minutes)
Washington 24 shots
Houston game 13 shots
Dallas game 31 shots

His average for the year is 26 attempts a game.  Over the last 6-7 hes taken 24 shots a game on average.  So exactly where are you pulling these stats from?  Certainly not reality, sounds like you are getting them from www.whatRealityisassuming.com.  Again, again, again...if you watched the games youd also know that the reason why he has less shots in many of the games is because the Lakers were blowing teams out like Chicago, Memphis, and Toronto.  That means the star player goes to the bench and Laron Profit comes in.

Again for the 100th time, watch the games instead of just assuming.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2005, 01:18:42 PM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Guest_Randy

Quarterly report
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2005, 01:53:48 PM »
You REALLY need to stop yourself from the diarrhea of the mouth thing!  

Once again, the ONLY Kobme game he has had during The Streak is a 9-30 vs Chicago.

Kobe has had TEN games when he has put up MORE than 30 shots.  THREE of those games have come during their last 12 games (9W/3L).  

So, NOW (since you seem to change your ridiculous stance every other post) you ONLY have a problem with Kobe putting up 30+ shots IF he is shooting a low percentage?  

Why don't you sit back and think for a change and THEN write your posts and stick with it -- rather than changing yours stance as often as you change your bball team allegiance!

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Quarterly report
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2005, 01:58:52 PM »
B-Rad,

Lie and twist all you want.  In fact dabods can we get a seperate forum "All things Laker."?

Randoph and I with an occasional WOW intrusion were discussing Kobe pre-streak and Post-streak.
I said to toss out the miracle game and take the 10 or so games during the streak.  You twist that to the last 6 games and of course you must include the Miracle game.  No difference to you in Kobe from start of year to last 10.  

As for the games I and many others have seen, Kobe going 1 on 3 with 10 seconds left from 14 feet is hardly "having to shoot from the far corner because time is out on the clock and no one is open."

Unless you are a sniffing Kobe apologist.

Guest_Randy

Quarterly report
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2005, 02:09:45 PM »
B-Rad,

Lie and twist all you want.  In fact dabods can we get a seperate forum "All things Laker."?

Randoph and I with an occasional WOW intrusion were discussing Kobe pre-streak and Post-streak.
I said to toss out the miracle game and take the 10 or so games during the streak.  You twist that to the last 6 games and of course you must include the Miracle game.  No difference to you in Kobe from start of year to last 10.  

As for the games I and many others have seen, Kobe going 1 on 3 with 10 seconds left from 14 feet is hardly "having to shoot from the far corner because time is out on the clock and no one is open."

Hey, if we THROW OUT the miracle game -- then why don't we throw out the Chicago game too.  I mean, if you have to throw out one as a fluke -- then throw out the other one at the other extreme.  Then you don't have much to whine about, huh?

See, that's the problem with you Reality -- you WANT to throw out a game that doesn't fit your objective on one side but refuse, in fairness, to throw out a game on the OTHER side!  And you DO that because it's Kobe Bryant!

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Quarterly report
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2005, 02:16:25 PM »

Hey, if we THROW OUT the miracle game -- then why don't we throw out the Chicago game too.  I mean, if you have to throw out one as a fluke -- then throw out the other one at the other extreme.  Then you don't have much to whine about, huh?

See, that's the problem with you Reality -- you WANT to throw out a game that doesn't fit your objective on one side but refuse, in fairness, to throw out a game on the OTHER side!  And you DO that because it's Kobe Bryant! [/quote]
 Yawn.

Throw out the 9-33 Chi game also.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Quarterly report
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2005, 02:49:11 PM »
B-Rad,

Lie and twist all you want.  In fact dabods can we get a seperate forum "All things Laker."?

I said to toss out the miracle game and take the 10 or so games during the streak.  You twist that to the last 6 games and of course you must include the Miracle game.  No difference to you in Kobe from start of year to last 10. 

Lie and twist??

Go look up the stats you moron, I pulled all that from NBA.com

Pull out the miracle game?  So should I pull out the previous Dallas Game where he shot the same amount of shots?  Or should I pull out all games where he only played 3 quarters?  If the mircale game should be tossed out so should the games where he didnt play the final quarter right??

3 of the 5 games the Lakers won to start the streak were blow out games by the end of the 3rd and Kobe did not play.  Now since Kobe shoots so much and according to you constantly forces shots.....then wouldnt another 12-15 minutes mean another 5-10 attempts ??

Watch the games and you would know all this......
« Last Edit: December 22, 2005, 02:53:45 PM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com