Author Topic: Artest fires one at Magic  (Read 1633 times)

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Artest fires one at Magic
« on: December 19, 2005, 11:03:10 AM »
Magic stated on TNT that this is Artest's last chance, meaning after the trade.

Artest fires back that it's wrong for Magic to say Artest shouldn't get a second chance.  Artest said should Magic not get a second chance after cheating on his wife.

WHOOOAAA!!!

What a moron.

First off, Magic didn't say he shouldn't get a second chance, he said this next chance would be his last.

Second off, this is like Artet's fourth or fifth chance.

Third off, Magic had HIV before he married, he just didn't know about it.  Who's to say if he ever cheated on his wife, I know he was on again off again with his girlfriend who became his wife, but I never heard/read anything about him cheating on her as his wife.

Fourth off, Artest had a kid out of wedlock with some other woman, unless that other woman is another Mary virgin birth and this is the child is the second comming of Jesus, I'm sure getting her pregnant involved "cheating".

Does Artest take the king of all sports morons award?  Mike Tyson and TO are looking over their shoulders now.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Rolando Blackman

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - roblkman
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2005, 11:56:56 AM »
Hey WoW!!!

I agree with you 100%, Artest is totally lacking in intelligence, let alone common sense...he is destined to wind up on the NBA scrap-heap.  I detect that somehow, the light-bulb came on in his miniscule cranium, no matter how dimly lit - notice how his agent said that Artest did not really want to leave the Pacers...yeah, right.

How about "The Daddy" continuing his dis-war with Jerry Buss?  The "Big Historical" needs to just let it go - Buss is just a tired old man with beaucoup bucks and no clue.  

-RB
Shaq #1
Sellouts to the left of me
Fearmongers to the right
Global Warming is here
Is this the fall of night?

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2005, 12:12:12 PM »
I cant help but laugh at this.  Not only because Artest is uninformed on what he is talking about but because Artest himself pretty much said exactly what Magic is saying.  
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2005, 01:28:26 PM »
Hey WoW!!!

I agree with you 100%, Artest is totally lacking in intelligence, let alone common sense...he is destined to wind up on the NBA scrap-heap.  I detect that somehow, the light-bulb came on in his miniscule cranium, no matter how dimly lit - notice how his agent said that Artest did not really want to leave the Pacers...yeah, right.

How about "The Daddy" continuing his dis-war with Jerry Buss?  The "Big Historical" needs to just let it go - Buss is just a tired old man with beaucoup bucks and no clue.  

-RB
Shaq #1
I dunno RB, as much as you love Shaq you have to admit his body is wearing down, and once again his normal ill-get-in-shape-during-the-season attitude is in full effect.  Riley has asked him to slim down so not only does Shaq have to play heavy minutes to pull the heat back to the top...he has to spend extra time in the gym.  Wonder how his body is going to feel come playoff time.

Guest_Randy

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2005, 09:51:38 AM »
What's funny with Shaq is -- is how out-of-shape he is this year!  Anyone think that has ANYTHING to do with his injuries?  

And people thought the Lakers were NUTS to let him go when he was demaning MAX money for 4 more years!  At least Miami got ONE good year out of him (and I still believe they would have won the title had Wade not gone down) -- the Lakers wouldn't even have gotten the one good year out of him had he signed the contract extension he wanted!

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2005, 11:42:48 AM »
Hey WoW!!!

I agree with you 100%, Artest is totally lacking in intelligence, let alone common sense...he is destined to wind up on the NBA scrap-heap.  I detect that somehow, the light-bulb came on in his miniscule cranium, no matter how dimly lit - notice how his agent said that Artest did not really want to leave the Pacers...yeah, right.

How about "The Daddy" continuing his dis-war with Jerry Buss?  The "Big Historical" needs to just let it go - Buss is just a tired old man with beaucoup bucks and no clue. 

-RB
Shaq #1
I dunno RB, as much as you love Shaq you have to admit his body is wearing down, and once again his normal ill-get-in-shape-during-the-season attitude is in full effect.  Riley has asked him to slim down so not only does Shaq have to play heavy minutes to pull the heat back to the top...he has to spend extra time in the gym.  Wonder how his body is going to feel come playoff time.
Riley did not ask Shaq to slim down, only to get in shape. Riley said that it does not matter how much Shaq weighs as long as he has his stamina at the end of games.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2005, 12:08:03 PM »
Hey WoW!!!

I agree with you 100%, Artest is totally lacking in intelligence, let alone common sense...he is destined to wind up on the NBA scrap-heap.  I detect that somehow, the light-bulb came on in his miniscule cranium, no matter how dimly lit - notice how his agent said that Artest did not really want to leave the Pacers...yeah, right.

How about "The Daddy" continuing his dis-war with Jerry Buss?  The "Big Historical" needs to just let it go - Buss is just a tired old man with beaucoup bucks and no clue. 

-RB
Shaq #1
Riley did not ask Shaq to slim down, only to get in shape. Riley said that it does not matter how much Shaq weighs as long as he has his stamina at the end of games.
:rolleyes:  Wrong JoMaL.

Riley to put Shaq on South Beach 'diet'

Pat Riley once again is asking Sha-quille O'Neal to drop a few pounds.

Riley, when he was operating solely as team president, got the 7-1 center to report to camp last season in the low 320s. Now O'Neal's weight is somewhere above 330, and Riley is after him again.

"He's working at it," said Riley, who took over as the Heat coach on Monday. "And in another month he'll be in the 20s, which is where we probably want him."

Coincidentally, Lakers owner Jerry Buss told the Los Angeles Times this past week that Shaq's weight weighed heavily in his decision to trade him to the Heat. He also indicated that O'Neal's body is going to be put to the test with Riley as coach.

Said Buss, who once employed Riley as coach: "I know he worked [in Los

Angeles]. I don't know whether he's mellowed or not or will make accommodations [for O'Neal]. But I know what Magic Johnson used to say about Riley: 'You better be able to run the extra mile.' "
« Last Edit: December 20, 2005, 12:08:30 PM by westkoast »

jn

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2005, 04:53:26 PM »
Now there's a sure fire way to improve your image, take a potshot at one of the most popular figures in the history of the game.   What next?  Strangling Mickey at Disneyworld?