Author Topic: Mark Cuban Vs. Kenny and Charles Barkley  (Read 4103 times)

guest-koast

Mark Cuban Vs. Kenny and Charles Barkley
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2005, 11:21:52 PM »
Wait! I am a white guy but I dont play at a private gym =[
You spell coast with a "k", I didn't put you on "white guy".

No friggin way you're white, no FRIGGIN way!

What is this world comming too?
Koast is White???

:mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:

ummmm...wow....that is the most shocking thing i have heard this year....
Uhh guys...Why do you think Reality calls me B-Rad (from Malibu's most wanted) and Eminem?

Here is a picture of me and my dad

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2005, 11:49:10 AM »
Wait! I am a white guy but I dont play at a private gym =[
You spell coast with a "k", I didn't put you on "white guy".

No friggin way you're white, no FRIGGIN way!

What is this world comming too?
Koast is White???

ummmm...wow....that is the most shocking thing i have heard this year....
Uhh guys...Why do you think Reality calls me B-Rad (from Malibu's most wanted) and Eminem?

Here is a picture of me and my dad

Wow, you look older then me!

But your dad has aged nicely. Nice head of dark hair.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Guest_spursfan101

« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2005, 06:20:18 PM »
Oh boy, I love Charles, can't wait til he becomes Governor.  :unsure:  

rickortreat

« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2005, 07:24:19 PM »
All that rioting in South America is the result of Bush being an Ass.

They don't like him, or America's politics.  Neither do I.

I think I'd get along fine down there, if I learned the language.

I'd really like to sit down with Chavez and help him "fix" Venezuala.
  :up:

Oh yeah. CB and Kenny were dead on.  Cuban is dumb about this.  They were right, and he can't take constructive criticism.

I hope the Sixers beat Dallas tonight.  I especially would like to see them outrebound the Mavs- It would be the first time this year they outrebounded any team if they did.

Maybe that would convince Cuban that Charles and Kenny were right.

SOFTCAKE.  

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2005, 09:55:50 AM »
I'd really like to sit down with Chavez and help him "fix" Venezuala.
  :up:

FYI:

Venezuela owes their properity to the US.  They'd still be shitting out in the woods like every other third world nation had the US not built up their oil infrastructure.

Talk all the shiznit you want about Bush but don't forget to thank Allah, Jesus or the Pink Unicorn for the gift the US gave you.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Joe Vancil

• ICQ Messenger - 236778608
    • MSN Messenger - joev5638@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GenghisThePBear
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - joev5638
    • View Profile
    • http://www.joev.com
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2005, 11:01:13 AM »
Can we just stop giving aid to all the folks who hate us?  I mean, really - what's the point?  

I'm as eager to help out my fellow man as the next guy, but come on!  Show a little gratitude, folks.  I'm not saying you have to agree with us on everything, but at least recognize we're not evil incarnate.  Or if we are, then stop asking us for money!

Can't we redirect the money that we're spending to the folks who are our friends, or at least potential friends?  That seems to make more sense to me.

Joe

-----------
Support your right to keep and arm bears!
Club (baby) seals, not sandwiches!

Guest_Randy

« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2005, 11:38:45 AM »
I had a Nigerian who worked for me for a while -- was INCREDIBLY anti-American -- ANYTHING American.  

You see -- Nigeria (like most of the other 3rd world countries that we support with billions of dollars of aid) wanted to join the rest of the world and update their infrastructure (and economy).  So the US loaned them money -- well, it turns out, things didn't work exactly like the Nigerians hoped it would and now they owe a ton of money to the US.  So he, like many other Nigerians, hate the US for loaning them money that they ASKED to borrow.

Oh yeah, he also felt quite "entitled" to the cheaper schooling he was getting in the US and the "aid" he received from the US in form of scholarships so that he could get a better job.  And for he and his group of friends?  They liked to do this:  when one of them was getting ready to graduate -- that person would take out a credit card and they would max it out, he would return to his country and the rest of us in the US would pay his bill for him.  They did the same thing with the following:  rent, utilities (heat, electric, phone) -- anything they could knowing that after they returned to their country, there was nothing that could be done about it.  And this wasn't something that happened once or twice -- this happened on a regular consistent basis (there were about 15 to 20 Nigerians going to school when I knew him).

I'd like to see us quit giving millions of dollars in aid to countries who take EVERY opportunity to burn our flag.  Most of them already owe us a HUGE amount of money but every time a catastrophe happens they are first in line with their hand out for money (and they aren't just ASKING for it -- they EXPECT it).  I say the next catastrophe, we just say "hey, we don't have any money left -- we are trying to balance our own checkbook."

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2005, 04:16:31 PM »
IMO we should take all the aid money and repay our government loans.  The interest savings alone would then in turn allow us to run a balanced budget with perhaps even a lower tax bite.  In other words SPEND AMERICAN MONEY ON AMERICAN PEOPLE.  What a concept.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

guest-koast

« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2005, 04:42:37 PM »
IMO we should take all the aid money and repay our government loans.  The interest savings alone would then in turn allow us to run a balanced budget with perhaps even a lower tax bite.  In other words SPEND AMERICAN MONEY ON AMERICAN PEOPLE.  What a concept.
Pfft you make it sound so simple ................

Cuz it really is,  Lurker for President!

Guest_Randy

« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2005, 05:18:02 PM »
:huh:  Another Texan?  :unsure:  

Koncerned Koast

« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2005, 05:40:52 PM »
Do you do coke Lurker?  If yes, then white house here you come.