Author Topic: Oberto IS working on his stats . . .  (Read 1043 times)

Guest_Randy

Oberto IS working on his stats . . .
« on: October 28, 2005, 08:25:08 AM »
19 min
33% fg%
1 reb
2 ass
1 st.
2 blks
2 pts
6 fouls

Hey, this guy could challenge Sam Dalembert this season -- at least in the most fouls per minute category!!!   :rofl:  

Offline Derek Bodner

• Administrator
    • AOL Instant Messenger - dbodner22
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dabodz
    • View Profile
    • http://www.phillyarena.com
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2005, 08:31:33 AM »
Actually that stat is going to Steven Hunter this year.

Guest_Randy

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2005, 08:39:35 AM »
Wait, I thought Steven Hunter was this awesome back-up center?  You mean that's not true? :huh:  

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2005, 08:52:51 AM »
19 min
33% fg%
1 reb
2 ass
1 st.
2 blks
2 pts
6 fouls

Hey, this guy could challenge Sam Dalembert this season -- at least in the most fouls per minute category!!!   :rofl:
Randy,

You're such a blind biased nozer.  If you actually take into consideration the time the ball was in Oberto's hands as opposed to the time Oberto is in the game you'll get a much different picture.  If you then extropolate Oberto's time of ball possestion across a full 48 minutes you'll see that they guy could dominate the league.  If you then further extrapolate those numbers across his future career you'll see that Kareem's scoring record is in grave danger.

Put down the winning juice long enough to take off you're purple and gold panties, the blood will then begin to flow into your brain and you'll start thinking strait.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2005, 12:28:58 PM »
WOW left his customary postion on the recliner on the porch of the Laker House.  Pacing nervously back n forth, he then burst into uncontrollable tears.  Putting his hands over his eyes, he dropped his head into his knees, sobbing.

Randy immediately left off his polishing of the shiny foil adorning much of the outside of The Laker House.  Walking up to WOW, he put his arms around him.  "There there" said Randy, "tell me what it's all about."
"BooHoo waaaa sniffle cough sniffle waaaaa....Spurs have Oberto to back up Tim Duncan and we can't even hope for .500"  In trying to comfort WOW, Randy now realized how abysmal attempts to jab at the Spurs would be.  First a trickle, then stream, then cryin a river was Randy as the two embraced on the porch.

Westkoast was upstairs using the computer.  He was looking for all the bars and restraunts that might have televised the Laker games between Bakersfield and Fresno.  He hoped for the company to install in in cabin dvd/tv in the company car, but so far the boss said no.

Hearing the sobbing going on, 'koast sprung into action.  Laker Fan Dan had just brought some organic purple grapes down from the Whine county, and some golden bananas were on the countertop.  Some hot looking chick from Reality Inc had delivered a semitruckload just an hour earlier.  Koast prepared the Golden bananas with Purple grapes.  He called down to Randoph and WOW to join him upstairs.  Altho having problems walking, WOW and Randy knew that westkoast would have some comforting food for them.  They gathered around a table and began to eat.  Still sniffling and frustrated at how to get back at the Spurs, they didn't know what to say or do.  Koast then put on a video of Magic and Kobme going to the fouline over and over in the playoffs.  Sighs were let out as relief came their way.  

Finally they agreed that Stern and company would work some deal to get them back into contention in 2009.  "We must not lose hope" said Randy.  "I have been here before, we shall overcome".  They had a group hug and reclined into a nap as the house was filled with Reality Incs purple fog spray seeping thru the vents.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2005, 12:40:21 PM by Reality »

Guest_Randy

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2005, 12:47:06 PM »
Reality,

I take it you were trying to be funny -- keep your day job (or any job)!

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2005, 01:42:53 PM »
LOL @ Reality vs the world mentality

What do I have to do with this?  :rofl: And why would I need to get a TV installed in the car when I have TiVO?  

Oh btw, the Lakers were over .500 last year until Kobe got hurt, they lost their coach, and switched the offense.  I won't bother you with that though.  Love your children book style writing.  Your like a delusional Richard Scary.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2005, 01:44:13 PM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com