Author Topic: Very interesting -- Pippen to tutor Lamar Odom . .  (Read 2365 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Very interesting -- Pippen to tutor Lamar Odom . .
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2005, 04:58:56 PM »
Ive had enough of you buddy...youve corrected me twice today AND mixed me up with W.O.W last week 

oooo....sorry to get at you again bud...but there is an apostrophe in "youve".

"you've" would be correct....there you go

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

P.S. about senile, you asked!
STOP PICKING ON ME  :cry:

*runs out of thread swinging arms like a little kid*
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Very interesting -- Pippen to tutor Lamar Odom . .
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2005, 08:41:43 AM »
oh yes we are here.

Kobe wasth the MVP of the 2002 All Star Game.  Anyone who can't sthee that is sthimply being, -ohhh- hurtful.  you can justh join those Philidelphia Boo Birdthz, but you aren't going to ruin our day.  We love :fire:  you Kobe!:fire:

"I was pretty upset, pretty hurt," Bryant said.

Bryant, from nearby Lower Merion (the streets of Lower Merion), has been dealing with this sort of treatment for awhile.

"My rookie year, I came out of high school, my first game here, they booed me a little bit, too," he said. "And that really, really hurt, because it was like my homecoming. ... That was very, very hurtful."

"I'm happy I played well," Bryant said. "I'm happy to win MVP in Philadelphia, and the booing was just hurtful. But it's not going to ruin this day for me."

http://www.nba.com/history/allstar/recap_2002.html
Skandery,

How do you spell "yawn"?  Is it yawn, yawwwwn, yyyyyaaaaaahhhhhoooooowwwwwwnnnnnnn or none of the above?
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"