Author Topic: Game 7 pick  (Read 2042 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Game 7 pick
« on: June 22, 2005, 10:33:21 PM »
for all the marbles.

Det at SAS

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Game 7 pick
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2005, 11:41:42 PM »
SAS
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Derek Bodner

• Administrator
    • AOL Instant Messenger - dbodner22
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dabodz
    • View Profile
    • http://www.phillyarena.com
    • Email
Game 7 pick
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2005, 04:53:15 AM »
Spurs

Game 7 pick
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2005, 08:09:51 AM »
Detroit

I think it is going to be a blow out game...

I don't doubt the basketball skills of Spurs team, but they lack mental toughness to win the final game.

On the other hand, Ben Wallace is going to inspire (with his antics) his team to create history in NBA.

Offline Joe Vancil

• ICQ Messenger - 236778608
    • MSN Messenger - joev5638@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GenghisThePBear
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - joev5638
    • View Profile
    • http://www.joev.com
    • Email
Game 7 pick
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2005, 08:43:07 AM »
San An.  Detroit has proved what they had to prove - that they belonged in this series.  San An still has to prove that they are the champs that people expected them to be.  That means they'll be focused and disciplined.

Joe

-----------
Support your right to keep and arm bears!
Club (baby) seals, not sandwiches!

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Game 7 pick
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2005, 09:15:22 AM »
Spurs are disciplined, they know what they need to do. Tough game, it's going to come down to home court advantage, when it comes to push and shove, Spurs are VERY TOUGH at home.  Spurs will win. :crazy:  :cry:  :drunk:  :unsure:  
Paul

rickortreat

Game 7 pick
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2005, 10:22:08 AM »
Spurs baby.  Neither team has won more than two in a row, and so far both teams have won once on the other teams home floor.

Besides which, it's is better for the leagues' image to have a high scoring, clean playing, exciting brand of b-ball team like the Spurs win, than a team that wins as ugly as they can.

The 2005 edition of the Spurs would have been fun to watch against the showtime Lakers (not that they would have had much of a chance, IMO.  That team vs. these Pistons, would have been a Laker blowout, as no one the Pistons have could stop Magic from running the fast break.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Game 7 pick
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2005, 10:28:51 AM »
You know as a Spurs fan, I would love to see the Spurs win it.  As a basketball fan though, I dont think you could pick a winner for this game.  Detroit has had more experience in this type of game and long series.  San Antonio on paper is the better team, but HEART will always help the underdog.  The Spurs don't seem to want it as much as the Pistons do.  So Detroit has a very good chance to win.  I can say that I dont think Detroit could have another good shooting night on the road, and that Pop should put bowen on Chauncey - but you never know, this has been a classic series.  I have got my fingers crossed, my candles burning, my rabbits foot ready for tonight in hopes the Spurs will win. :cheers:  
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Skandery

• MSN Messenger - skandery27@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Game 7 pick
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2005, 04:05:57 PM »
You know as a Spurs fan, I would love to see the Spurs win it. As a basketball fan though, I dont think you could pick a winner for this game. Detroit has had more experience in this type of game and long series. San Antonio on paper is the better team, but HEART will always help the underdog. The Spurs don't seem to want it as much as the Pistons do. So Detroit has a very good chance to win. I can say that I dont think Detroit could have another good shooting night on the road, and that Pop should put bowen on Chauncey - but you never know, this has been a classic series. I have got my fingers crossed, my candles burning, my rabbits foot ready for tonight in hopes the Spurs will win.

Ditto

I can't say I'm a Spurs fan, but I do want them to win.

P.S.  What an awesome post SPURSX3.    
"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
Game 7 pick
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2005, 04:44:41 PM »
Spurs
Dan