Author Topic: it looks like i was wrong on my pick  (Read 1642 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
it looks like i was wrong on my pick
« on: June 14, 2005, 10:29:18 PM »
detroit loks like they might drag it out.  I dont see them as really dominating us though, i see a lot of bad plays on the spurs part, beno lost the ball like three times, manu lost it a few times as well, nazr payed kind of sloppily, all in all it is stuff that can be fixed with a good sit down from tim or pop.  atleast it is a series now.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2005, 10:37:14 PM »
Nazr is just letting them out rebound, and there is only about two spurs to three or four white jerseys trying to grab the boards - thats gotta change.  Ben was a monster out of the start, props to him and chauncey is always dangerous.  but the pistons are playing with thier backs to the wall in this game.  
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2005, 10:40:15 PM »
lmao!  what the hell is STEVIE WONDER watching???   just kidding, I know that was mean... :D  

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2005, 10:49:33 PM »
"Detroit Basketball"....right.   :rolleyes:

Crappy play by the Spurs more like it.

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2005, 11:36:44 PM »
Speaking of "DETROIT BASKETBALLL..."

How bad arse is THAT!  Spurs need to take a lesson from the Pistons and can that old bag PA announcer Stan Kelly. I don't care if he's been with us since the Hemisfair Arena days, he's old, he's tired, and he dosen't pump anybody up.

Another thing.  What's with that crappy 'Ya'll ready for this..." intro music by the Spurs. You would think they would wise up and quit playing that tired old song from the 90's.  

Get with it Spurs. And props to Detroit for thoroughly whipping are arse. About time they showed up, while I'm bothered, it was just one game, but they showed tremendous heart, and now my friends, we have an NBA SERIES!!  WHOO HOO!!! :up:  
Paul

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2005, 12:31:07 AM »
That whole experience sure did suck.

Would someone please teach Nazr how to dunk in traffic.  Ball goes up.  Not down to knees 1st.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2005, 09:29:28 AM »
Speaking of "DETROIT BASKETBALLL..."

How bad arse is THAT!  Spurs need to take a lesson from the Pistons and can that old bag PA announcer Stan Kelly. I don't care if he's been with us since the Hemisfair Arena days, he's old, he's tired, and he dosen't pump anybody up.

Another thing.  What's with that crappy 'Ya'll ready for this..." intro music by the Spurs. You would think they would wise up and quit playing that tired old song from the 90's.  

Get with it Spurs. And props to Detroit for thoroughly whipping are arse. About time they showed up, while I'm bothered, it was just one game, but they showed tremendous heart, and now my friends, we have an NBA SERIES!!  WHOO HOO!!! :up:
sigh....101.

always ready with his reversable jersey (spurs outside, PISTONS inside)  :puke:

screw that PA hippy.  yeah Stan Kelly can go now I think, we dont need to copy freaking Detroit dude.  

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2005, 09:41:53 AM »
Dam, the game must have been on ABC and not ESPN/TNT.  I flogging missed it!
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2005, 09:47:35 AM »
Dam, the game must have been on ABC and not ESPN/TNT.  I flogging missed it!
They are all on ABC.
They all start at 6:20 Pacific.  

Have no idea why Sternfish does this.  Ie: had the Sunday game start at 9:20 PM for the East Coasters.