Author Topic: Texas arssee whoopin  (Read 758 times)

sf101

Texas arssee whoopin
« on: June 12, 2005, 11:20:06 PM »
Wow, flawless basketball, Spurs put on a CLINIC.  Without a doubt, this is the deepest, most versative Spurs team that I have seen.

Spurs in FIVE. :cheers:  

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Texas arssee whoopin
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2005, 11:31:47 PM »
yes, this is a much better team then the previous title winning Spurs squads.  and next year, Scola - if we can get him, only makes us better - damn.   Fish had to go and hit us with the .4 second shot.....dammit...lol.  we still got some ways to go, but it feels good to run offense on the team that IMO stole our defense (and rick Carlisle's cough cough ).  I dont think the pistons can win three times despite being at home, we have to get one there.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Texas arssee whoopin
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2005, 11:49:42 PM »
Excellent game by the whole team.  Just amazing how well they played tonight on both ends of the court.  I have to agree with 101 that was about the most flawless playoff basketball game ive seen in the lasy few years.

Lets hear it for the Spurs role players tonight  :cheers:  :cheers:

I can only imagine what last years finals would have been like if the Spurs went instead of the Lakers.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2005, 11:52:16 PM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Texas arssee whoopin
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2005, 11:09:51 AM »
Top ten reasons why JoMal has not been contributing of late to the NBA playoff discussion:

Reason #1 - JoMal has not been watching any of the games, but has found meaningful fulfillment remodelling the bathrooms of his house lately.

Reasons #2 through 10 - The games are always on just when JoMal is using his new flange remover prior to installing new water hoses to his fancy new faucets after lugging a new vanity up the stairs and rebuilding the back of it to accommodate where all the pipes actually go instead of where the vanity manufacturers assumed they go. Or cutting the water pipes shorter so the drawers in the new vanity actually will close completely.

JoMal just finished hanging the last medicine cabinet yesterday. He may have some free time coming up to watch some NBA playoff games now.

BTW, who's in the finals?  
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."