Author Topic: Spurs lose Tim, and what do they do?  (Read 1763 times)

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Spurs lose Tim, and what do they do?
« on: February 29, 2004, 06:30:08 PM »
Like Pop's survival decision to go with a run and gun style.  Parker zipped by defenders for 30 points, Manu and Hedo flourished in  that style.  Props to the bench dwellers for stepping up. Especially fan fav T-Rex Willis! :rolleyes:  
Paul

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2004, 11:51:19 PM »
Do you think that's something they could do when TD is on the bench on a regular basis in games?
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2004, 01:59:56 AM »
Do you think that's something they could do when TD is on the bench on a regular basis in games?
Only way for them to get more confidence when he isn't on the floor is for him to sit out for long periods of time.  I think this will be good for the Spurs for a few games.  The supporting cast will be forced to figure out how to generate points and play defense with out that huge anchor in the middle.  Really it could be a blessing in disquise.

Parker really needs to step it up on the offensive end.  The guy can generate alot of points when he is playing at the top of his game.  Tim Duncan's body has put in a request for last years Tony Parker.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2004, 10:12:18 AM »
it was a good game, nice to see rasho and malik get back into the mix, tony scoring 21+ pointsa again helps too.  interesting to see how long they can do this.  the summer play has really worn our guys down this year.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.