Poll

Who would you take?

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Poll: Tina Duncan or C. Mihm?  (Read 2047 times)

Guest_Randy

Poll: Tina Duncan or C. Mihm?
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2005, 10:43:59 AM »
this is amazing....WOW actually pulled off a successful parody of Reality stupid Manu vs Kobe thread......
It was actually a parody of two different threads -- that was certainly one of them.

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2005, 12:01:41 PM »
Isn't "Mihm" an Ethiopian name? How strange for a white player from Uganda to be given an Ethiopian name.

How is his cross-over? I've heard those Ugandian white players with Ethiopian names all have killer cross-overs.

But they never do well matched up with those Te-has players. They can't stand the heat.

JoMal,

You are soooo wrong on this -- it's not the heat that bothers our Ugandian friends, it's the smell of cowpies -- gets 'em every time.
Here in Sacramento, we have noticed that the sound of cowbells has a sort of Pavlov's dog effect on these Te-jack uberhicks.

When they hear those cowbells start to clang, they'll drop trow and fire off a Rocket of their own cowpie making on the Spur of the moment, the Mavericks!!
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2005, 02:55:10 PM »
What is this?  A contest to come up with the most idiotic post?
I think you should apologize to Reality for this comment  :D  
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com