Author Topic: So Vanessa Bryant was behind the Karl/Kobe beef?  (Read 6845 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
So Vanessa Bryant was behind the Karl/Kobe beef?
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2004, 10:42:18 AM »
Im convinced you are baiting me because there is no way in hell you believe half the crap you are spewing.
:D

So I get bored with the same old stuff sometimes. You can't say it didn't get you all worked up anyway, did it?

Frankly, I get a bit of joy out of taking a weird tact once in a while and see where it goes. These posting boards can be very trying to read through sometimes.
::shakes head::

Usually I am the one doing the baiting.  I guess what goes around comes around.

:up:   I wasnt pissed just couldn't believe that you of all people were typing that.  That's like Joe Vancil threatning to show up at a posters house and whoop the crap out of em.
umm  wk, just saying the lakers suck this year was enough to bait the lot of you.
You dont get to play the bait card.  You actually believed what you were saying after seeing them play one time.  JoMaL on the other hand made it pretty obvious he was baiting in the last post.
uh huh  :bs:

:rolleyes:  
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2004, 11:26:59 AM »
While I certainly embellished the media hype already dumped on Kobe, he certainly has been providing plenty of fodder to use of late.

Ah, well. It's the holiday's, and it is soooo hard to think of just the right gift to give you guys, I had to get you back to that defensive Laker thinking I missed so much.  

Mr. Meaner  B)  
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2004, 11:33:28 AM »
Mr. Meaner  B)
From yesterday's synopsis of the Sonic/Laker game....

"On Oct. 13, the day after the Lakers and SuperSonics met to open the preseason, Allen questioned Bryant's ability to lead the Lakers, wondering if the superstar's attitude would allow him to take a backseat some nights and let his teammates develop their games.

Bryant responded, telling a reporter not to put Allen's name in the same breath with his. During a later preseason game which Allen sat out, Bryant told Allen he would see him again.

Before Tuesday's game, Bryant said he took Allen's words as an attack on his team and he hoped they would respond.

Bryant's supporting cast did little to back him up."

Not to be totally mean about it, but.......

"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2004, 12:07:24 PM »
Mr. Meaner  B)

"On Oct. 13, the day after the Lakers and SuperSonics met to open the preseason, Allen questioned Bryant's ability to lead the Lakers, wondering if the superstar's attitude would allow him to take a backseat some nights and let his teammates develop their games.

Bryant responded, telling a reporter not to put Allen's name in the same breath with his. During a later preseason game which Allen sat out, Bryant told Allen he would see him again.

Before Tuesday's game, Bryant said he took Allen's words as an attack on his team and he hoped they would respond.

maybe a name change to the "LA Kobe's" is in order...

an attack on Kobe is an attack on the team, LA, and laker fans in general...

lil dirty anal rapist...

:rofl:  
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

guest-koast

« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2004, 03:52:57 PM »
Mr. Meaner  B)

Oh they tried all right.  They tried to jack up every low % shot possible only to stand around so the Sonics could continue to run down the court and get dunks/layups.  It was truly awesome :rolleyes:

Ray Allen has been in this league for how many years now?  Yet players STILL let him get wide open shots.  It amazes me.