Author Topic: OT: Evangelicals frustrated by Bush  (Read 15586 times)

jn

OT: Evangelicals frustrated by Bush
« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2004, 05:42:57 PM »
Randy,

You are unaware of any heterosexual web sites that promote the molestation of children?  

Man, how can you claim to be against deviant sexual practices when you clearly have your head up your butt? :huh:

Or do you mean all the heterosexual sites don't promote it because they are less open about it and just quietly show pictures of men raping girls and arrange for the trafficking of underage sex slaves?

And yes OF COURSE I'm disturbed and sickened by NAMBLA.  So are my homosexual friends.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2004, 06:04:37 PM »
Ted you stinking Homerphobe!!  ;)

On a side note one thing you'll find about the march and chant crowd ("We're here, we're queer, we don't want any more bears!" "Homer, where did you learn this chant?" "At that mustache parade."  :lol:  :lol: ) tend to be younger or just recently out.  Most grow out that.  It's not unlike the fervor felt by people who recently quit drinking and want everyone else to or recent religous converts who suddenly tell their friends and family the will burn in hell if they don't convert NOW!!

X3 you are seeing a slippery slope where none exists.
I know you think it is nonsense, but it is about as valid, IMO, as your arguement is regarding the rights for same sex marriages and what IS and IS NOT ok according to political correctness and fairness.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2004, 06:22:20 PM »
OH MY GOD, Get off NAMBLA already!  It's an abomination, nobody is supporting it, so just drop it. It's not even in the same breath as civil unions.  

Let's see.  They want to have legal benefits for each other...hmm.secretly, I bet they want to have sex with young boys... utterly ridiculous.

And for us "liberals", were not just going with the flow because its "PC."  For us, we don't want RIGHTEOUS people sticking their freakin noses in our lives, telling us how to believe.  Look, just because you led an unrightous life, and you recently were saved by the LORD, that dosen't give you the right to tell the rest of us that were going to hell and we need to believe a certain way!  Were all different people, with different backgrounds, and different ideals.  You can't force one
ideal over the other, know what I"m saying.  You shouldn't, and either should our government.

The US is made up of more than Christians. We have Muslims, Hindu's, all sorts of different beliefs. And just because you think that CHRISTIANS are the only ones that are going to heaven, that dosen't mean you should influence to government to think that way too.

Paul

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2004, 06:31:21 PM »
Wow 101! In that apoplectic fit you were able to skew the things I've posted in so many ways.

1. I don't claim to be righteous. I claim to try.
2. I don't tell anyone they're going to hell. I'm too worried about going there myself.
3. Of course one religion can't govern a nation of many.
4. I don't stick my nose into your or anyone's life. If you want to marry your hamster, have at it. Just don't beat me on the head with a baseball bat when I ask you not to teach my kids about how to have safe hamster love.

But then again, maybe you weren't even talking to me.  ;)  
« Last Edit: February 20, 2004, 06:31:56 PM by Ted »
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2004, 06:50:57 PM »
OH MY GOD, Get off NAMBLA already!  It's an abomination, nobody is supporting it, so just drop it. It's not even in the same breath as civil unions.  

Let's see.  They want to have legal benefits for each other...hmm.secretly, I bet they want to have sex with young boys... utterly ridiculous.

And for us "liberals", were not just going with the flow because its "PC."  For us, we don't want RIGHTEOUS people sticking their freakin noses in our lives, telling us how to believe.  Look, just because you led an unrightous life, and you recently were saved by the LORD, that dosen't give you the right to tell the rest of us that were going to hell and we need to believe a certain way!  Were all different people, with different backgrounds, and different ideals.  You can't force one
ideal over the other, know what I"m saying.  You shouldn't, and either should our government.

The US is made up of more than Christians. We have Muslims, Hindu's, all sorts of different beliefs. And just because you think that CHRISTIANS are the only ones that are going to heaven, that dosen't mean you should influence to government to think that way too.
no he was probably talking to me but again, scewing things.  nobody is saying anythign going to heaven and the lieks of which, believe me that is a whole notha long string of posts.  but from my point of view i see the liberal bs as being just as bad as his take on Christians or the likes of which pushing themselves on people. the funny thing is, i didnt start the pushing on, i am saying i dont agree nor would i support and why i feel that way.  it seems as if 101 is lashing out becuase i wont side on the PC with this garbage.  maybe liberals dont "flow" with the pc just for the sake of being pc, but you know what, it happens a lot.  i dont have to agree with it as much as you dont have to agree with my conservativeness, I dont think it is right.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2004, 07:41:42 PM »
Wow, neat thread!

First off, stop bringing up NAMBLA.  If you're going to associate NAMBLA with gays then the only thing Jesus Christ is good for is luring young boys into the back of churches so priest can molest them secretly.  Stupid stupid stretch Randy so drop it already.

I hate religion, I think religion is the scum of the earth, especially those that fly the banner of Jesus.  I also think the homosexuals are wrong.  There is no doubt about it, wether it be by choice or not it's wrong.

From a religous standpoint homo's are wrong cause God said so.

From my point of view it's wrong cause it's not natural.  Just like being attracted to youngsters, mom, siblings or animals.

That's all besides the point because they are not forcing their beliefs on me or hurting me or others with their push for recognition under certain laws.  I don't have a problem with them but if they start pushing for their beliefs to be taught in school or trying to get extra rights because of their choices then that's when I have a problem.  Just like I would have a problem if some jew, muslin or stinking catholics trying to get over on my dime.

It sickens me to say it but Ted and Lurker's view points are pretty balanced and most similar to mine.

Don't read if you're easily offended or under age:

The reason I don't have a problem the with gay lifestyle is because I've always enjoyed blowjobs and handjobs from WOMEN.  Sexual intercourse like that is not natural because the point of sex is procratation both in my eyes and in the eyes of god so I'm not one to judge.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2004, 06:14:13 AM by WayOutWest »
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2004, 08:43:42 PM »
Agree, have question though.  What's a blowjob?  Ive heard of people talking about them, asked my wife recently what it was, she just told me the standard Mexican comeback...

COCHINO!!! :angry:  :angry:  
Paul

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2004, 09:20:34 PM »
i told you dude.......ask her if she would like you to give her a pearl necklace......and then splatooow!