Author Topic: On Swift Boats and Slow Brains  (Read 2750 times)

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
On Swift Boats and Slow Brains
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2004, 04:22:02 PM »
Kerry's record in the Senate is a joke -- it's the reason why he refuses to talk about it!  Of course, that's really not an issue -- just because the guy has NEVER put out a piece of legislation EVER and he has NEVER developed a plan for ANYTHING -- no biggie -- we are just talking about running our country, right?
And just exactly how much legislation did GW push through as a Senator or Congressman?  How is his record on supporting our country?  As far as running the country the past 4 years have shown what?  I remember where he was before the White House....and we are still trying to recover from of his great leadership initiatives.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2004, 04:39:00 PM »
George didn't do ANYTHING for Texas. He was groomed to keep his nose clean, and that's exactly what he did. Other than he passed "No Child Left Behind" here, and it has been a miserable failure. Ask any 3rd grade teacher. Thier teaching kids how to pass a test...that's it.
Paul

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2004, 06:01:28 PM »
I thought I had heard someone admit that Kerry voted against the funding package mainly because of the heat he was getting from the Mad Dog from Vermont. I think I was watching McLaughlin and that old crone Clift said that. Not sure, but I think that's where I heard it.
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton