Author Topic: Time to make your predictions!  (Read 2876 times)

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Time to make your predictions!
« on: November 02, 2004, 03:42:13 PM »
I'm calling shots, I say when we wake up tomorrow, Kerry would have won by 5%.

Paul

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2004, 04:24:03 PM »
I'm calling shots, I say when we wake up tomorrow, Kerry would have won by 5%.
Two weeks from now they will still be counting....with Kerry being the winner by a small margin

rickortreat

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2004, 04:29:16 PM »
I think Kerry.  I hope so.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2004, 04:41:25 PM »
I think Kerry.  I hope so.
bush will win the electoral by slight margin, i still believe there will be lawsuits - as they are already lined up.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Joe Vancil

• ICQ Messenger - 236778608
    • MSN Messenger - joev5638@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GenghisThePBear
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - joev5638
    • View Profile
    • http://www.joev.com
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2004, 05:26:54 PM »
I think Kerry wins Florida, Ohio, and Pennsylvania, and uses that to win the whole thing.

There's never been a President as hated as Bush.  You can't win when you're fighting that.
Joe

-----------
Support your right to keep and arm bears!
Club (baby) seals, not sandwiches!

Offline ziggy

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - ziggythebeagle
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2004, 06:15:53 PM »
I really have no idea.  The situation is very fluid, and changes constantly.  Bush has lead in the polls for an "almost" uninterrupted 4 months.  When you combine all the multiple polls the margin of error drops considerably, and that would indicate a 51-48 Bush win.  At the same time this election is very different than previous elections, because both parties have put such a huge effort into the get out the vote efforts.  That is a very difficult variable to measure, and I don't believe the polls are reflecting that accurately.  Of course the general election totals don't always predict the electoral college either.

So like I said, I really have no idea.
A third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. A second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. A first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself.

AA Mil

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2004, 06:40:35 PM »
I think Kerry wins Florida, Ohio, and Pennsylvania, and uses that to win the whole thing.

There's never been a President as hated as Bush.  You can't win when you're fighting that.
the last gallop poll had bush leading in PA didnt it?  i think wisconsin may be the tie breaker..
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2004, 09:37:21 PM »
I predict that there will be lawsuits.
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline Derek Bodner

• Administrator
    • AOL Instant Messenger - dbodner22
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dabodz
    • View Profile
    • http://www.phillyarena.com
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2004, 11:39:54 PM »
the last gallop poll had bush leading in PA didnt it? i think wisconsin may be the tie breaker..

Kerry has PA.  I always thought he did.