Author Topic: Condolences, Laker fans.  (Read 4459 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Condolences, Laker fans.
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2004, 03:45:16 PM »
That's cool Jordan, you can equate Laker fans with the team itself and be ungracious toward us, never mind I offered you and JoMal condolences when your Kings lost, same to Spurs and Wolves fans when they lost and they turned right around and offered the same to us Laker fans. You can disrespect the team all you want, but gracious in a reciprocal manner to the fans (not the team) is not the same thing, although it seems to be beyond you, even Reality was more gracious than you, how bad is that?

BTW, you didn't hurt my feelings, it's just basketball, I dind't lose any sleep over the loss, you just showed a side of you I've suspected all along.
dont worry dan, i cried like a baby when the spurs lost.... :cry:

:jk:  
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Condolences, Laker fans.
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2004, 03:47:38 PM »
Uhhh the defense the Pistons played against a team that has Kobe, Shaq, Malone, and Payton is a little different than the defense played against such offensive juggernauts as Martin and Jefferson.  Lakers score more points and have more weapons yet were limited to less points.  You SA fans cry too much haha
Yes Malone was very offensive in the Detroit series.  It makes it much easier to defend the Lakers 5 on 4.

You Laker fans are soooo sensitive.   :cry:
He was fine in game 1 and most of 2.  They did a good job on him.  The knee did the rest.

We arent sensitive...I see the Spurs fans crying because everyone thought the Pistons defense was more fun to watch than the Spurs.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Condolences, Laker fans.
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2004, 03:49:11 PM »
Uhhh the defense the Pistons played against a team that has Kobe, Shaq, Malone, and Payton is a little different than the defense played against such offensive juggernauts as Martin and Jefferson.  Lakers score more points and have more weapons yet were limited to less points.  You SA fans cry too much haha
Yes Malone was very offensive in the Detroit series.  It makes it much easier to defend the Lakers 5 on 4.

You Laker fans are soooo sensitive.   :cry:
He was fine in game 1 and most of 2.  They did a good job on him.  The knee did the rest.

We arent sensitive...I see the Spurs fans crying because everyone thought the Pistons defense was more fun to watch than the Spurs.
 :cheers:

larry Brown kicks arse!!!    :hail:

there...i said it!

:up:  
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
Condolences, Laker fans.
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2004, 03:59:18 PM »
Obviously not everyone.....just Laker fans who are soooo sensitive about their team being swept in 5 games.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Condolences, Laker fans.
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2004, 04:27:54 PM »
Bleeding Christ, the smack talk has turned PG-13.

Where's that punk "*" little trick jn?
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Condolences, Laker fans.
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2004, 04:30:19 PM »
...swept in 5 games.
LOL!  Texas math at it's finest!  :hail:

I saw that sign as well, lucky for the Pistons they faced an injury riddled Lakers team in the finals AGAIN!  Next year Portland will make it to the finals so the Pistons can earn a legit title again.  :nod:  
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"