Author Topic: The second half should be a lot of Kobe.  (Read 970 times)

jn

The second half should be a lot of Kobe.
« on: May 21, 2004, 09:32:05 PM »
The five days rest has shown as the Lakers have wisely stepped up the pressure on D, throwing in some traps they don't normally use.  The Wolves have played well enough to hang in buuuuttt... Kobe didn't really turn it on in the first half.  I expect him to really attack in the second.  It will be tought for the Woofies to withstand that.  

Offline RolandoBlackman

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2004, 10:53:31 PM »
Hey jn!

Did my "Milk Money" prediction come true or what?  The deluge of 3s by D-Fish at the end of the 3rd 1/4 was awesome - and, very much reminiscent of his performance vs. SA during the record-setting 17-1 playoff run in 2001.  This defeat will be tough for the T-wolves to shake off.  However, this crow won't start cackling until after Sunday's game is complete with a similar result! C-ya!

-RB

Shaq #1
« Last Edit: May 21, 2004, 10:53:55 PM by RolandoBlackman »

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2004, 11:06:08 PM »
Hey jn!

Did my "Milk Money" prediction come true or what?  The deluge of 3s by D-Fish at the end of the 3rd 1/4 was awesome - and, very much reminiscent of his performance vs. SA during the record-setting 17-1 playoff run in 2001.  This defeat will be tough for the T-wolves to shake off.  However, this crow won't start cackling until after Sunday's game is complete with a similar result! C-ya!

-RB

Shaq #1
15-1  :alcohol: