Author Topic: OT: High School students shown Nick Berge video  (Read 1342 times)

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
OT: High School students shown Nick Berge video
« on: May 21, 2004, 03:31:43 PM »
Hopefully RO's kid wasn't in one of those clases, could screw up his preperations.

I completely disagree with the teachers who showed that video.  Granted some of the kids where 18 years of age and could make their own call but for the minors it's upto the parents wether or not they allow their kids watch that video.  

As parents we have to sign waivers to allow schools to teach our kids about sex and the human body in 7th and 10th grade.  For such a gruesome lessons, the same should apply.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2004, 03:49:39 PM »
I agree this is definately one of those areas where as a parent I NEED to decide what is best for my children.  Not some teacher who probably doesn't even have children of their own.

Boy, I'm feeling contaminated.  First I agree with Randy, now with WOW.  Last time I ever say anything nice about the Lakers......
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2004, 03:55:21 PM »
I agree this is definately one of those areas where as a parent I NEED to decide what is best for my children.  Not some teacher who probably doesn't even have children of their own.

Boy, I'm feeling contaminated.  First I agree with Randy, now with WOW.  Last time I ever say anything nice about the Lakers......
Pendejo!  We're only fans, we're not actually the Lakers.

P.S.  You really stunk up the place after game 2 Lurker.  Go back to eating cheese you surrender monkey.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2004, 04:07:21 PM »
I agree this is definately one of those areas where as a parent I NEED to decide what is best for my children.  Not some teacher who probably doesn't even have children of their own.

Boy, I'm feeling contaminated.  First I agree with Randy, now with WOW.  Last time I ever say anything nice about the Lakers......
Pendejo!  We're only fans, we're not actually the Lakers.

P.S.  You really stunk up the place after game 2 Lurker.  Go back to eating cheese you surrender monkey.
I know you are just FANS, gringo muncher.

I was feeling some purple (& gold) haze come over me.  I haven't felt that way since my high school days.  Say something nice about the Lakers and then their fans sound reasonable.  THAT is a very scary movie 4.

It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues