Author Topic: Shrek2  (Read 1204 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Shrek2
« on: May 20, 2004, 11:11:44 AM »
Very good.  Not the equal of 1, but the storyline is very good nonetheless.  Ending could be good and simple, and while its good they have to do the Hollywood usual overblown ending.

Thru the roof good graphics.  The LakergodMother has all these potions and lotions that sparkle, also when she twirls her -that baton thing whatever its called- it leaves a trail of sparkly stuff, superb graphics.  WOW ask your animator person if these sparkly deals are taking animation to a new level.

The forest scenes with the plants and sunlight are super realistic, what Finding Nemo was to undersea.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Shrek2
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2004, 11:33:44 AM »
Very good.  Not the equal of 1, but the storyline is very good nonetheless.  Ending could be good and simple, and while its good they have to do the Hollywood usual overblown ending.

Thru the roof good graphics.  The LakergodMother has all these potions and lotions that sparkle, also when she twirls her -that baton thing whatever its called- it leaves a trail of sparkly stuff, superb graphics.  WOW ask your animator person if these sparkly deals are taking animation to a new level.

The forest scenes with the plants and sunlight are super realistic, what Finding Nemo was to undersea.
If you want to see a leap in animation, check out the opening scene in "Spirit, Stallion of the Cimeron" in DLP.  DLP!

I'm going to see Van Helzing (sic?) with my 11 year old, I've really pissed her off with Poker night that used to be father/daugher "date" night.  Of course "date" night between relatives in Cali is totally different from Texas and Arkansas. ;)
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Shrek2
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2004, 11:35:37 AM »
Very good.  Not the equal of 1, but the storyline is very good nonetheless.  Ending could be good and simple, and while its good they have to do the Hollywood usual overblown ending.

Thru the roof good graphics.  The LakergodMother has all these potions and lotions that sparkle, also when she twirls her -that baton thing whatever its called- it leaves a trail of sparkly stuff, superb graphics.  WOW ask your animator person if these sparkly deals are taking animation to a new level.

If you want to see a leap in animation, check out the opening scene in "Spirit, Stallion of the Cimeron" in DLP.  DLP!

I'm going to see Van Helzing (sic?) with my 11 year old, I've really pissed her off with Poker night that used to be father/daugher "date" night.  Of course "date" night between relatives in Cali is totally different from Texas and Arkansas. ;)
father daughter date night in cali???  i thought that was just what they called an older man getting busted with a younger woman....oh i see.......you go WOw you go! B)  
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Shrek2
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2004, 11:42:36 AM »
father daughter date night in cali???  i thought that was just what they called an older man getting busted with a younger woman....oh i see.......you go WOw you go! B)
Speaking of that...

I was at the Magic Johnson statue dedication at Staples durring All-Star Weekend and Jerry Buss, who's old enough to be my grandma's older brother, showed up with a SUPER DUPER HOTTIE who couldn't have been more than 24 years old.  All the dirty greasy Mexicans where ooohhhing and awwwing and giving Mr. Buss a little bit of a ribbing while the white cracker-arse-crackers looked on in HORROR! :lol:
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Shrek2
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2004, 01:32:50 PM »

[/quote]
 yes I saw that and it was superb.  Like car manufactures who all have their own "best" stuff, ie this company has the best seats, that has the best suspension, this has the best headlights, that has the best paint, likewise i wish Disney/Pixar/Dreamworks etc could all share talents instead of compete.  Oh well thats the world we live in.

Animation keeps getting better for sure.

Shrek2 I'd say see in DLP also.