« on: May 07, 2011, 12:25:00 AM »

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Lakers
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2011, 11:22:49 AM »
Hi Laker Fan Dan and W.O.W.
*photo missing
The gif i posted of Dirk smashing a Laker logo like a bug on the table has taken some strange twists......
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 07:50:33 PM by Reality »

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 01:23:10 PM »
Rolando are you still affiliating yourself with these classless cheapshot artists?

I know the pro Kobe Laker Fanbois have no problem with the end of game Flagrant 2s and are simply waiting for another scam ala Odom for Dwight Howard to the *rescue*.

Bynum getting the smallest player on the court when he is in midair.
Stay classy.

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 01:28:27 AM »
Notice the lack of response? IMO you singlehandedly have killed this board, take your hate somewhere else.
Dan

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 09:22:01 AM »
Notice the lack of response? IMO you singlehandedly have killed this board, take your hate somewhere else.
After the Lakers are swept the no response and skiddadlin?  Yeah i notice.

And RoBlackman is a legit response, irregarless of what you think.  ;)

Offline Derek Bodner

• Administrator
    • AOL Instant Messenger - dbodner22
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dabodz
    • View Profile
    • http://www.phillyarena.com
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2011, 11:29:24 AM »
I'm just surprised his schtick hasn't gotten old even to himself.  I mean, how many times can you type lame stuff like "Kobme" before it loses its fun ?  How many fights can you pick ?

Offline Rolando Blackman

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - roblkman
    • View Profile
    • Email
Lakettes in disarray
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2011, 01:25:28 PM »
Hey reality!

I don't have a problem with your remarks ~ the LAL were swept as I predicted early in the series. Between the dissension amongst teammates (read 'Kobme'), the 'aging Kobe' syndrome  (includes DFish), lack of depth, and the poor coaching of Phil, they were doomed. Bynum's meltdown merely put an exclamation point on their confusing, rustating season.
For those who think Bynum's suspension was not sufficient punishment, a $700K fine for a flagrant~2 seems pretty heavy to me ~ even if you are making $14.2M/year, that's a chunk of change.
That foul was nothing compared to Kevin McHale's takedown of Kurt rambis back in the day ~ and rambis got up and was ready to square off with McHale! They made 'em tougher back then...no lying on the floo every time a foul occurs. That non drama really bugs me.

~ rb
Shaq #1
Sellouts to the left of me
Fearmongers to the right
Global Warming is here
Is this the fall of night?

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2011, 02:04:24 PM »
Seems to me you haven't noticed not only the dearth of responses to your childishness lately, but pretty much the lack of activity on this board in general. that even of late includes you, which speaks volumes, you can't spew your hate masked as sarcastic humor if no one responds.

I also noticed that when the Spurs got taken out by the 8th seed Grizzlies, no Laker fan, indeed no one at all, hopped on here and rubbed any "real" Spurs fans noses in it, even your bandwagon nose was left intact.

It should tell you all you need to know when one of the persons I've always thought of as one of the most reasonable cats on here, Joe Vancil, lit you up and blocked you some time back, even DaBods, who is no fan of me by any means, weighed in here on your tired and played little games you like to engage in.

No one responded or "skiddadled" after the Lakers got swept because quite frankly, no one is here any more, and I for one put most of that blame square on your shoulders son, life's too short to want to come to a place that used to be fun to talk basketball only to get torpedoed by someone who can NEVER engage in civil discourse without taking cheap shots at anyone and everyone, especially anyone who happens to follow the Lakers.

So keep on keeping on there kid, revel in your magnificent ability to kill an NBA discussion board that at one time provided a cool avenue to engage in some good natured smack talk (a concept utterly foreign to you) and serious basketball discussion, I for one will continue to feel a little sad that some loudmouthed hater and baiter was capable of turning so many off to coming in here thus creating a desert landscape void of life.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 12:23:41 AM by Laker Fan »
Dan

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2011, 02:52:15 PM »
/\
This
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2011, 07:15:45 PM »
Still lurkin' around...and I must say well said, Dan.

Oh, and hail to the new powers!  Go Thunder!  Go Bulls!
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2011, 10:57:55 PM »

Touche' Lurker, anybody but Dallas, I never want to see Mark Cuban get a ring.
Dan

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2011, 10:13:06 AM »

Touche' Lurker, anybody but Dallas, I never want to see Mark Cuban get a ring.

No one deserves a ring more than the Diggler. I would love to se Dirk win a ring, hopefully it would ease the pain of being robbed last time he made it to the finals.  I would like to see the Bulls and Mavs meet in the Finals, Rose is one of my favorite players in the league.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2011, 10:39:10 AM »

No one deserves a ring more than the Diggler. I would love to se Dirk win a ring, hopefully it would ease the pain of being robbed last time he made it to the finals.  I would like to see the Bulls and Mavs meet in the Finals, Rose is one of my favorite players in the league.

After the Lakers, Dallas is the hardest team to root for.  I agree about Dirk, but Terry & Cuban just make me cringe when I think about them getting rings.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2011, 10:55:08 AM »

After the Lakers, Dallas is the hardest team to root for.  I agree about Dirk, but Terry & Cuban just make me cringe when I think about them getting rings.

I would actually prefer that if they win ONLY Dirk, Kidd, and coach Rick get a ring and that just before the clock expires in the final game the NBA steps in and takes temporary ownership of the Mavs.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2011, 10:54:13 PM »

[/quote]

I would actually prefer that if they win ONLY Dirk, Kidd, and coach Rick get a ring and that just before the clock expires in the final game the NBA steps in and takes temporary ownership of the Mavs.
[/quote]

PERFECT! Lurker you summed up my feelings about that Puke Cuban and his little thug Terry and WOW that would be the PERFECT scenario
Dan