Author Topic: Sloan to resign?!?!?  (Read 2478 times)

Offline Wolverine

• AOL Instant Messenger - CardsMizzou
    • View Profile
    • Email
Sloan to resign?!?!?
« on: February 10, 2011, 02:22:00 PM »
Wow.  Two days after signing an extension ...

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=862&sid=14327951
This message was brought to you by Diet Dr. Pepper.  It tastes more like regular Dr. Pepper.

Cards' 2010 regular season record: 50-41

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Sloan to resign?!?!?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 03:09:56 PM »
I can't post right now. But I think DWill has something to do with this. More later. A friend of mine was courtside for the CHICago game and saw some crazy stuff.
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline jn

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 06:29:50 PM »
This is terrible for the Jazz, bad for their fans and bad for anyone who understands the game.   
"My only regret in life is that I did not drink more champagne."  -John Maynard Keynes

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 09:54:36 PM »
I can't post right now. But I think DWill has something to do with this. More later. A friend of mine was courtside for the CHICago game and saw some crazy stuff.

This sounds really bad.  Deron is one of my favorite players in the league but if he had it in with Jerry Sloan my idea of him will change.  I've always viewed him as a good guy who works hard and follows the team game plan.

Like jn said, this is terrible news for the fans and people who are really into the sport.  With Jerry Sloan gone and Phil leaving after this year Pop is the lone coach left in the league who really defines the word/position.  The rest are just stand ins who are there to take orders from all stars at the end of the day.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2011, 10:11:36 AM »
So what I heard on talk radio was different than what was being reported every where else so I am hoping someone can clear it up.  Mike And Mike in the Morning were saying that Deron Williams was upset because Sloan wasn't giving it enough energy and working the team hard enough.  He didn't want Sloan to leave but he felt like Jerry was not putting 100% into the team. 
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com