Author Topic: Iron Man 2  (Read 1195 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Iron Man 2
« on: May 07, 2010, 05:50:47 PM »
reaction?

Offline Wolverine

• AOL Instant Messenger - CardsMizzou
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Iron Man 2
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2010, 10:17:46 PM »
Good movie.

I saw it at midnight with some friends yesterday, and enjoyed it about as much as the first one.

Keep in mind, I'm not a huge Iron Man fan from the comics, but he's an enjoyable character, and Downey absolutely NAILS him.

Personally, I'm waiting for the Captain America movie that's due for release next summer.  That'll be the next big movie for me.  HUGE Cap fan.

By the way, don't leave before the end of the credits.  They're clearly building towards the Avengers movie, which is due in 2012.
This message was brought to you by Diet Dr. Pepper.  It tastes more like regular Dr. Pepper.

Cards' 2010 regular season record: 50-41

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Iron Man 2
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 09:23:04 AM »
Saw Iron 2 last night.  I thought it was fair to midland but disclaimer i am not big on the comic movies.  The action, which is what a lot like, i do too but it's always wayy overdone.
Agree Downey nails character of Tony Stark.  Did stay beyond credits.

What did you think of some of the previews?
Inception  In a world where technology exists to enter the human mind through dream invasion, a single idea within one's mind can be the most dangerous weapon or the most valuable asset.  Leonardo Dicap.
I thought it had some good sci fi potential, kind of got some creep vibes too tho....

m night shyamalan the last airbender  HideyW.O.W. is the offical previewer of this movie.  The trailers last night seemed to show more footage then any previous.

Living in Emergency: Stories of Doctors Without Borders (Limited) Documentary follows four volunteer doctors as struggling to provide emergency medical care under extreme conditions.
I'd like to see this.