Author Topic: Lebron and Nike are pathetic, 'take video of Bron getting dunked on  (Read 1715 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
NBA Superstar LeBron James host a skills academy in his hometown of Akron, Ohio for highly touted high school prospects. Top college players from around the nation are brought in as camp counselors.  Last year Xavier grad Derrick Brown was a counselor and this year Xavier sophomore Jordan Crawford has followed in Brown's footsteps

(removed most of the story but the link is here http://www.examiner.com/x-13583-Xavier-Musketeers-Examiner~y2009m7d7-Jordan-Crawford-at-the-LeBron-James-Skills-Academy )

However the story of the dunk does not end there. After the dunk, LeBron and Nike executives in attendance decided they rather not have video evidence of the dunk get on the internet. Nike officials approached videographers in attendance and confiscated their tapes. This move could have backfired on Nike as the dunk has grown into a legend and has become a hot topic on various basketball related sites on the net.

Lebron James' ego is starting to get off the charts and this is pathetic in my eyes.  Who cares if a kid dunked on him in a camp?  Would it really damage his standing as the 2nd best player in the league?  Would it really make people give up on Nike?  I don't get it.  I bet the kid who dunked on him was probably wearing Nike's!!!  What a perfect marketing plan.  "If you buy Nike's you can dunk on Lebron James"
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Joe Vancil

• ICQ Messenger - 236778608
    • MSN Messenger - joev5638@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GenghisThePBear
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - joev5638
    • View Profile
    • http://www.joev.com
    • Email
Re: Lebron and Nike are pathetic, 'take video of Bron getting dunked on
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 10:52:51 AM »
Now as I understand it, if you put yourself out there in a position to get exposed, and you get exposed, that's on you.  To try to cover up the evidence of it is incredibly weak.

Personally, I hope someone now puts together a "James gets dunked on" video - getting all the previous footage of LeBron James getting dunked on and splicing it all together.

Joe

-----------
Support your right to keep and arm bears!
Club (baby) seals, not sandwiches!

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 03:31:28 PM »
Now as I understand it, if you put yourself out there in a position to get exposed, and you get exposed, that's on you.  To try to cover up the evidence of it is incredibly weak.

Personally, I hope someone now puts together a "James gets dunked on" video - getting all the previous footage of LeBron James getting dunked on and splicing it all together.

ESPN already did it because "the dunk in question is not available".
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2009, 04:29:12 PM »

When I google'd around to see if anyone who had been there gave a better account of what happened.....

I kept seeing 'Princess Lebron' showing up LOL!!
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2009, 04:43:26 PM »

When I google'd around to see if anyone who had been there gave a better account of what happened.....

I kept seeing 'Princess Lebron' showing up LOL!!

LeBron: "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to, cry if I want to, cry if I want to.  You would cry to if it happend to you." 

LeBron is a little beeyotch!  Uber-Biznatch if you ask me!
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"