Author Topic: OT - Don't they say it happens in three's????  (Read 2907 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
OT - Don't they say it happens in three's????
« on: June 25, 2009, 04:46:53 PM »
Ed, Farrah and now PROBABLY the King of Pop.  WTF???

I thought the Onion headline about Farrah dying was really bad taste, even for them....
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: OT - Don't they say it happens in three's????
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 04:58:24 PM »
Twitter reporting he is gone.................sigh.............R.I.P. Michael.... :'( :'( :'(
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 05:20:33 PM »
It's being reported that paramedics are waving kids underwear under Jacksons nose and it is rapidly reviving him.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 05:32:11 PM »
It's being reported that paramedics are waving kids underwear under Jacksons nose and it is rapidly reviving him.

Sad, is too good of a word for you.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 05:34:37 PM »

Seriously....

Granted a lot of people didn't care for him.  I am not super upset or anything personally.  It is just down right rude to try to get a cheap internet 'ha ha' by saying something like this.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2009, 05:43:07 PM »

Victims rights advocate here.  Oh I'm not rejoicing over his death in any way, shape or form.

Any feelings on your part for his victims?

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2009, 05:55:17 PM »
This user is currently ignored.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2009, 06:00:50 PM »
Yeah, that's what i thought.

Thank you.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2009, 06:02:10 PM »
Sorry, your ignored, have a nice day. 

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2009, 08:55:01 PM »

Seriously....

Granted a lot of people didn't care for him.  I am not super upset or anything personally.  It is just down right rude to try to get a cheap internet 'ha ha' by saying something like this.

Ha ha!  That's almost funny enough to take him off ignore.  Micheal Jackson was a very talented guy, I enjoy some of his music but the guy was a freak and a POS child molester.  I'll take the kids side on this one.  F' the King of Pop, poping boys cherries that is.....
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2009, 12:20:26 AM »

Seriously....

Ha ha!  That's almost funny enough to take him off ignore.  Micheal Jackson was a very talented guy, I enjoy some of his music but the guy was a freak and a POS child molester.  I'll take the kids side on this one.  F' the King of Pop, poping boys cherries that is.....

It's not about taking sides.  It's about making a really corny joke at the expense of someone who passed.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Joe Vancil

• ICQ Messenger - 236778608
    • MSN Messenger - joev5638@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GenghisThePBear
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - joev5638
    • View Profile
    • http://www.joev.com
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2009, 09:15:41 AM »
It's not about taking sides.  It's about making a really corny joke at the expense of someone who passed.

I'm with WayOut and Reality on this one.  If you don't want corny jokes made at your expense after you die, then don't live your life as a scumbag.
Joe

-----------
Support your right to keep and arm bears!
Club (baby) seals, not sandwiches!

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2009, 09:59:33 AM »

I'm with WayOut and Reality on this one.  If you don't want corny jokes made at your expense after you die, then don't live your life as a scumbag.

Exactly Joe, I'm not shedding any tears nor sparring him any expense.  He was an amazing musician but his history with kids puts him in the "scumbag" category.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"