Author Topic: Congratulations Spurs fans  (Read 1173 times)

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
Congratulations Spurs fans
« on: April 26, 2004, 11:11:35 AM »
You are the only ones that count. Your team did exactly what you were supposed to do, sweep. I wish I had seen the game, but everything I read said the Spurs totally dominated. See you in the second round.
Dan

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2004, 11:17:46 AM »
You are the only ones that count. Your team did exactly what you were supposed to do, sweep. I wish I had seen the game, but everything I read said the Spurs totally dominated. See you in the second round.
your team would have done the same,LF.  besides that what they get.  i mean thier were waving the white flags before game three even started...lol....or was  that Elvis's underwear??  in any case they are young and need time to grow, they need to learn what the REAL basketball season is all about, they needed tony parker and tim duncan to dance all over them with thier blue suede shoes....man i love it when we sweep....and how often does THAT happen......teeheeheeheehee

On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2004, 12:00:34 PM »
Thanks, Dan

:ph34r:  
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues