Author Topic: Toronto will consider real offers for Bosh  (Read 6056 times)

Offline msc

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Toronto will consider real offers for Bosh
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2009, 04:51:21 PM »

Or maybe the Spurs could first get Kwame Brown from Detroit and then offer him to Toronto for Bosh.  Ya think?
Laker hypocrissy at it's finest.

I don't get the hypocracy angle ... which doesn't surprise me because I don't get your angle on most of your posts.  So because Memphis wanted to clear cap space and get picks I can't tell you that no way Toronto would take Bowen and GNob for Bosh?  Ummm, okay.  Anyone here on the board believe that Toronto would make this trade?

Bruce Bowen should have retired?  Ha!  Only in you and Popazits world.  Too bad he never got the chance to stuff Kobe -again.

Bruce Bowen is a fine player and was a top tier defender in the league for many years.  Anyone who's watched him the last couple of seasons can see he's on the decline of his career and not at the level he was on either side of the court. 

My apologies in advance to the real spurs fans on the board, please don't read this next sentence.  I too would have loved to see Kobe match up with Bowen in the playoffs once again, but the Spurs couldn't get past that dominant, juggernaut Dallas team in the first round so we'll all just have to speculate on what could have been. 

Certainly not Joey Crawford and companies.  :D
But Orlando for now, oh heavens yes.  Whats the Laker Math now, Gasol and Odor get to foul Howard 5Xs to each of their one? 
Gooo Lakers!!!

That's too rich.  The only Laker math that I know for sure is that Bynum already has 5 fouls!

Good luck to you and your new team!

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2009, 11:37:24 PM »
No, I saw your sarcasm for what it was:  sour grapes.  You feel that just because the Lakers got away with a garbage deal, you're entitled to one, too. 
Joe please stop sinking to the level of making crap and up ala lame Laker Posters etc.  I wouldn't want nor accept some faux championship acquired via a lame collusion of Kwame Brown for Gasol. 

Actually, it couldn't, as Butler has spent the season as his team's number one player, a current All-Star.  Ginobilli came into the season hurt, left the season hurt, and there are *STILL* questions as to exactly how serious his injury is.  Washington draft picks will be considerably better than Spurs draft picks.  And I specifically mentioned "along with draft picks and expiring contracts" in my post, as well...not Caron Butler and nothing else.  In fact, in my message, it says, "I'd rather get Caron Butler or Antawn Jamison from Washington, along with draft picks and expiring contracts than a stiff like Dalembert and draft picks and expiring contracts."
If Butler is their #1 player, what is Ant Jamison?  Butler is co #1 at best.  And he has missed playoffs himself, like all of 2007.   And 15 reg season games last year.  He has had a broken a bone in his hand and torn his labrium.  Granted, GNob is much more of a question mark healthwise entering 2009-10, but Butler is no lock to remain healthy.
  Initially you had posted:  "I think the realistic destination for Bosh is Washington.  Saunders's offense, Arenas and one of the other two (Butler and Jamison), a team that needs to make a change and could use a big, a team that has assets to trade, a team that needs someone to score in the paint."  Mentioned nothing about picks.  Later you did add "along with draft picks and....." and i failed to read this.  My mistake.  I stand corrected.  The previous is unacceptable and the following is not meant to be an excuse, rather somewhat of an explaination.  I'm travelling and i cannot stand laptops and if I was the Hotel Owner i would have plug in full size keyboards and XXlarge thumb roller mouses with large pads as standard on room service options as a cup of coffee.  Hate scrolling with lappers, so just dont sometimes.

Again, AFTERWARD.  There's no Laker fan who'd have tried to justify that deal BEFOREHAND.
Oh but there is.  Neither of us can prove it so,.....

The GNobBowenPics trade is initial and to get the ball rolling.

...and I'm sure Mitch Kupchak said the same thing.
Kupchak is just a puppet in the whole Gasol collusion.

You're right...they only equalled a CHAMPIONSHIP.
Nonsense.  They contributed, KG was the biggest piece.
Hey, I'm not about to argue that there wasn't collusion going on.  There very well may have been.  And, as you're about to point out, it's not the only time...just the most blatant.
  I'm bookmarking this for specific Nozers who try to claim I am the only one who believes the Gasol for Kwame to be collusion.

...and you've just *ADMITTED* collusion...which is more than has been done in the case of Gasol.
Again, cut with the lame Laker Poster tactics.  For Kurt Thomas the Spurs gave up a 1st R pick, 2 time champion and 3 pt percentage leader Brent Barrdawg and 7'0" champion Frankie Elson.  Barrdawg coming back to the Spurs required passing waivers.  Or, if you still want to play "Kurt Thomas collusion the same as Gasol collusion" card well then you have solved the problem.  Kurt Thomas is still a Spur.  So using YOUR reasoning, Kurt Thomas for Bosh should be the equal of Kwame for Gasol.  We have a harmonious solution!!

Who are you talking about?  Popavich making George Hill sit for the end of the season and the playoffs?

I'm talking about David Robinson, when the lottery prize was Tim Duncan.

Yes Robinson faked a broken foot.  ::)

Don't know about "completely failed," since it was a San An fan that referred to your failure to comprehend the message as not being able to see the forest for the trees.
lurker holds little to no credibility amoung RealSpurs and i will expose his silly comments re George Hills benching and Masons being forced to play point in the appropriate thread.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 11:47:34 PM by Reality »

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2009, 10:46:40 AM »
Hey, I'm not about to argue that there wasn't collusion going on.  There very well may have been.  And, as you're about to point out, it's not the only time...just the most blatant.
  I'm bookmarking this for specific Nozers who try to claim I am the only one who believes the Gasol for Kwame to be collusion.

This takes your rancid twisting to a whole new level.  Joe did not say he BELIEVED there was collusion; he just said he wasn't going argue it with you.  BIG difference.

Don't know about "completely failed," since it was a San An fan that referred to your failure to comprehend the message as not being able to see the forest for the trees.
lurker holds little to no credibility amoung RealSpurs and i will expose his silly comments re George Hills benching and Masons being forced to play point in the appropriate thread.

But I do hold credibility with real basketball fans...which I consider way more important than what "RealSpurs" think.  And I can't wait to hear you argue against Mason at backup point when the Spurs front office claimed they were going to use him there when they signed him.  But then real facts always throw RealSpurs for loops.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2009, 11:01:14 AM »
But I do hold credibility with real basketball fans...which I consider way more important than what "RealSpurs" think.  And I can't wait to hear you argue against Mason at backup point when the Spurs front office claimed they were going to use him there when they signed him.  But then real facts always throw RealSpurs for loops.

FYI Lurker

www.Suprs.com is a basketball website and www.RealSpurs.com is an S&M website that specializes in "horsey" fetishes.  I made the mistake of going to the RealSpurs website after it was mentioned on this board so many times.  I was shocked to see what that website was about but then it all started to make sense after I saw the spike studded Kobe saddle on the front page.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2009, 11:23:22 AM »
I'll be owning you soon along with a bunch of RealSpurs who are really from San Antonio (and elsewhere).  But for now i am about to embark on a 4 day convention so please bear with the delay.