Author Topic: The Pacific POWER Division dominating the WEAK Atlantic Division AGAIN!  (Read 1185 times)

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Clippers spank the green out of the Celtics, exposing the Celtics and their fake record again.  The Celtics are used playing in a division with only ONE team above 500, when the face a team from a REAL division they have MAJOR problems that result in a big fat L.

Clips win without Al Thorton and without their all-star rookie who got hurt and left the game.  They also closed out the game without Baron Davis who fouled out with about a minute left in the game on a fake foul that was obviously orchestrated by Sternfish in order to try and save the Celtics from embarrisment.  Celtics probably wouldn't even make the playoffs if they played in the Pacific Division, the Pacific is just too dominant.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Derek Bodner

• Administrator
    • AOL Instant Messenger - dbodner22
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dabodz
    • View Profile
    • http://www.phillyarena.com
    • Email
Re: The Pacific POWER Division dominating the WEAK Atlantic Division AGAIN!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 08:32:02 AM »
Shame the Pacific couldn't dominate them last year in the finals.

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 09:39:44 AM »
The Celtics are used playing in a division with only ONE team above 500, when the face a team from a REAL division they have MAJOR problems that result in a big fat L.

Are you talking about that Pacific division that has 4 LOTTERY teams in it?  THAT weak arse division?  If it wasn't for playing in such a weak division the Lakers would be lucky to have a #4 seed.

;D
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 10:08:18 AM »
The Celtics are used playing in a division with only ONE team above 500, when the face a team from a REAL division they have MAJOR problems that result in a big fat L.

Are you talking about that Pacific division that has 4 LOTTERY teams in it?  THAT weak arse division?  If it wasn't for playing in such a weak division the Lakers would be lucky to have a #4 seed.

;D

Um Lurker, maybe you didn't get the memo that states one win decides if a team is an awesome powerhouse?  Obviously the Clippers are up there with the Lakers and Spurs because they've also defeated the Celtics.

WOW I give you props for still watching Clipper games.  I just can't do it with their announcers.  They really make Marc Jackson and Van Gundy look like two of the greatest to call the game.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2009, 03:31:08 PM »
Shame the Pacific couldn't dominate them last year in the finals.

That's cause the Clippers were not in the Finals.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"