Author Topic: Down goes Frazier! Down goes Frazier! KG hurt in Jazz game.  (Read 1430 times)

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Down goes Frazier! Down goes Frazier! KG hurt in Jazz game.
« on: February 20, 2009, 12:16:04 AM »
Tons of speculation on what happened, it was obviously not an ankle sprain.  Could have been as harmless as a cramp or as bad as an ACL injury.

Hopefully KG will be ok, it will not be the epic season I'm expecting without the "elite" teams at full strength.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Down goes Frazier! Down goes Frazier! KG hurt in Jazz game.
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 10:38:22 AM »
My inside sources say that KG stopped limping once he was in the tunnel out of view of the stands. My contact with the Jazz was in the tunnel prepping for a sponsor announcement when KG came out of the game.

He hopped until he got near the locker room; then started walking normally. Then he was heard to say something to the effect that Paul Millsap was being mean and why could Kendrick Perkins or Leon Powe guard him instead? When Doc Rivers' refusal to put Garnett on Okur was relayed during halftime, Garnett refused to enter the game in the second half.
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 11:08:24 AM »
My inside sources say that KG stopped limping once he was in the tunnel out of view of the stands. My contact with the Jazz was in the tunnel prepping for a sponsor announcement when KG came out of the game.

He hopped until he got near the locker room; then started walking normally. Then he was heard to say something to the effect that Paul Millsap was being mean and why could Kendrick Perkins or Leon Powe guard him instead? When Doc Rivers' refusal to put Garnett on Okur was relayed during halftime, Garnett refused to enter the game in the second half.

Ted is now a RealJazz fan!
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2009, 11:11:37 AM »

He was shooting around at half time too.  I didn't get to finish watching the game but it didn't seem to be that serious.  Danny Ainge (looking like he just stepped out of old navy in that vest) said he didn't even know if he was going to get an MRI.

lol @ the whole second part classic
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2009, 11:12:32 AM »
No kidding Ted.  Giving eye/ear witness accounts from people you know who got it 1st hand.....

Way too much reality.  :D

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2009, 07:45:10 PM »
All I heard was "get him a wheel chair" and nearly spit up my Coke!

He came out after half time to warm up but he could not play.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"