Author Topic: Ginobili out tonight, possibly longer  (Read 1330 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Ginobili out tonight, possibly longer
« on: February 17, 2009, 02:06:03 PM »
http://blogs.mysanantonio.com/weblogs/courtside/2009/02/ginobili-out-to.html

Spurs guard Manu Ginobili did not travel with the team to New York for tonight's game against the Knicks, opting instead to remain behind in San Antonio for testing on a sore right ankle that had been bothering him since before the All-Star break.
Ginobili will undergo those tests today. If the results are negative and the soreness subsides, it is possible he could rejoin the team in the midst of their three-game road trip, which continues at Detroit on Thursday and Washington on Saturday.

The good news for the Spurs, and for Ginobili, is that the soreness is not in the same ankle he had surgically repaired over the offseason.

On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Ginobili out tonight, possibly longer
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 02:53:50 PM »
More games on the bench than on the court taking them over......not a good sign.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 06:59:46 PM »
The good news for the Spurs, and for Ginobili, is that the soreness is not in the same ankle he had surgically repaired over the offseason.
Whew.  Please be minor and the solution being merely some rest.

I've seen a hitch in his stride for quite a while now, even during the great games.
NBA 82 game schedule is too brutal irregardless if your name is Magic, Bird, Kobe or GNob.  To me players should be given nights off on a regular basis, esp b2bs and esp those prone to injury.  Yeah yeah i know injury can occur at any time, even to rested players.  Happens more to prexsisting conditions tho.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 07:47:57 PM »
Whew.  Please be minor and the solution being merely some rest.

I've seen a hitch in his stride for quite a while now, even during the great games.
NBA 82 game schedule is too brutal irregardless if your name is Magic, Bird, Kobe or GNob.  To me players should be given nights off on a regular basis, esp b2bs and esp those prone to injury.  Yeah yeah i know injury can occur at any time, even to rested players.  Happens more to prexsisting conditions tho.

So the GREAT Shaq aka "The Big Cactus" is actually a "visionary"!  Booooyaaaah!!!!  Snack...err...Shaq be da man!
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Joe Vancil

• ICQ Messenger - 236778608
    • MSN Messenger - joev5638@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GenghisThePBear
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - joev5638
    • View Profile
    • http://www.joev.com
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2009, 02:50:07 PM »
Darn global warming....
Joe

-----------
Support your right to keep and arm bears!
Club (baby) seals, not sandwiches!