Author Topic: Lakers vs Cavs  (Read 6148 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Lakers vs Cavs
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2009, 08:47:19 PM »
So the Fabbs guy the Spurs fans call an IDIOT on SpursTalk is you?  LOL!  Even they think your attempted Lakers disses are stupid and they HATE the Lakers!!!!! (We need a LOSER smiley) I'm dissing you for TRYING to bring psuedo-good points from SpursTalk and trying to pretend they are your own.  Of course stupid posts are attributed to you....it's the good posts that throw me off but now I know it's the SpursTalk guys.
They = Obstructed View who = Randy.
Obstucted View, the poster you are hanging your hat (and gawd knows what else) on, was the only poster to claim Mason was a better defender then Bowen.  So yeah, i really got "owned", WoW style, by "they".

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2009, 08:49:22 PM »
So the Fabbs guy the Spurs fans call an IDIOT on SpursTalk is you?  LOL!  Even they think your attempted Lakers disses are stupid and they HATE the Lakers!!!!! (We need a LOSER smiley) I'm dissing you for TRYING to bring psuedo-good points from SpursTalk and trying to pretend they are your own.  Of course stupid posts are attributed to you....it's the good posts that throw me off but now I know it's the SpursTalk guys.
They = Obstructed View who = Randy.
Obstucted View, the poster you are hanging your hat (and gawd knows what else) on, was the only poster to claim Mason was a better defender then Bowen.  So yeah, i really got "owned", WoW style, by "they".

I see how much "play" your comments get over there now....sad......  :'(  You might want to jump to another bandwagon......

"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2009, 10:33:07 PM »

A Laker fan with Kobe's nuts in his mouth... what a shocking development... (   :D i think that was but one directed at WoWkoast. )

I wonder why I don't post here very often? Could it be that blurred line between those without moral principles and those that are merely hypocrites? The world wonders!
Dan

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2009, 10:35:49 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lTMyK90fCc&eurl=http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114833

Just like little bitch Kobe headbutted DWade to save the two point *victory* a few nights ago, here's video of Azira doing a similiar cheapie on Lebron last night.
One of many on LeBron not called.  Surprise surprise.
[/quote

The point is glaring without me saying anything, why am I considered "the morality cop"? Not because I post filth, that's for sure!
Dan

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2009, 10:41:03 PM »

And Reality, you're intellectual contributions are stimulating as uual.  Keep up the good work.  Reading your posts always reminds of the old adage, "it's better to remain silent and let people think you are stupid than to open your mouth and remove all doubt".  

Like you my esteemed fellow Laker fan, I post rarely, (primarily due to the idiocy of one person who shall remain nameless) but when you do your brilliance is as usual, flawless.
Dan

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2009, 09:50:24 AM »
Now I feel like I took the last cup of water from the water cooler and didn't put a new jug on...  :-\
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2009, 10:57:30 AM »
Now I feel like I took the last cup of water from the water cooler and didn't put a new jug on...  :-\

That's right WoW. Savor that judgement you immoral slug. Let it percolate inside you like salt in an open wound, and maybe, just maybe, it'll make you a better man.  :-X
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2009, 11:05:39 AM »

That's right WoW. Savor that judgement you immoral slug. Let it percolate inside you like salt in an open wound, and maybe, just maybe, it'll make you a better man.  :-X

I felt so bad that I wanted to be spanked with a bible..............

but she wanted an extra 50 bucks so I took a pass..................dang......there is that feeling again....I can't help myself sometimes...it's like crack.....  :-[
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2009, 11:17:15 AM »
but she wanted an extra 50 bucks so I took a pass..................dang......there is that feeling again....I can't help myself sometimes...it's like crack.....  :-[

Just keep trying bro. If it comes down to it, I'll come visit you in hell. I think there's going to be one of those one-way doors with some kind of scanner to keep the damned from escaping.
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2009, 11:50:54 AM »

Just keep trying bro. If it comes down to it, I'll come visit you in hell. I think there's going to be one of those one-way doors with some kind of scanner to keep the damned from escaping.

Ted,

"Open House" in hell is a TRAP!
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"