Author Topic: Lakers to play without their Enforcer vs Texas  (Read 2429 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Lakers to play without their Enforcer vs Texas
« on: January 13, 2009, 04:42:55 PM »
The Los Angeles Lakers will be playing Houston tonight and San Antone Wed night without their most physical player and consensus Enforcer, Sasha Vujacic.

KALC reports in a live interview "I was at the West Hollywood boutique "Stefons" where i saw a fuscia colored sashe on the clothes rack.  Sasha saw it at the same time and let me tell you Mister, he took my wrist and bent it like Beckam" said a local "WayOutWest" shopper.

In the absense of Sasha, Dereek Swisher is expected to assume the Lakerz "enforcer" role.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 04:44:26 PM by Reality »

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Lakers to play without their Enforcer vs Texas
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 04:45:56 PM »
Had that wuss Sasha been able to go, this is what he could expect from a RealSpur.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 05:16:05 PM »
The Los Angeles Lakers will be playing Houston tonight and San Antone Wed night without their most physical player and consensus Enforcer, Sasha Vujacic.

KALC reports in a live interview "I was at the West Hollywood boutique "Stefons" where i saw a fuscia colored sashe on the clothes rack.  Sasha saw it at the same time and let me tell you Mister, he took my wrist and bent it like Beckam" said a local "WayOutWest" shopper.

In the absense of Sasha, Dereek Swisher is expected to assume the Lakerz "enforcer" role.

I see you're spending some time on SpursTalk.  At least try and be original....  ::)

I read on SpursTalk that TP fired his agent, a move that could possibly signal a move to the Lakers.

So are you replacing your Kobe flavored tooth paste with the new and improved WayOutWest flavor since you can't have the real thing in your mouth?

What do you think about catching a Clippers game with WowKoast?
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2009, 06:30:47 PM »

What do you think about catching a Clippers game with Wow?

Fixed.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2009, 07:20:18 PM »
I see you're spending some time on SpursTalk.  At least try and be original....  ::) 
Oh the irony.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2009, 08:03:28 PM »

I read on SpursTalk that TP fired his agent, a move that could possibly signal a move to the Lakers.

So are you replacing your Kobe flavored tooth paste with the new and improved WayOutWest flavor since you can't have the real thing in your mouth?

What do you think about catching a Clippers game with WowKoast?

TP is signed through 2010/11 per his contract extension.  I took a look at that forum and it seems the perfect spot for Reality.  Everyone there seems to be crazy.... ::)
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2009, 08:59:27 PM »
^^ they have a Laker Krishna section so feel free to infect the sight with your brother.

The co host of the sight has Spurs locker room access and many other accesses which is passed on.  Thus rendering impotent WoW, your cousins lurker and Xs3, and anyone elses attempted disses of my "insider info re Spurs".

WoW you really still havent figured out your 'original' comment, have you?

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2009, 09:10:04 PM »
You Lakers can chime in and say how tonights game with Ron Artest and TMac being out is equal to the Lakers injury problem with Sasha out. :D :D

Here comes the Odom babble.....

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2009, 09:13:10 PM »
TP is signed through 2010/11 per his contract extension.  I took a look at that forum and it seems the perfect spot for Reality.  Everyone there seems to be crazy.... ::)

There are some good posters but a bunch are pretty lousy, very Reality-like, there are even some rednecks on there.  Boards like SpursTalk just prove that every team has idiot fans...so you're right, prefect fit for Reality.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2009, 09:14:53 PM »
The co host of the sight has Spurs locker room access and many other accesses which is passed on.  Thus rendering impotent WoW, your cousins lurker and Xs3, and anyone elses attempted disses of my "insider info re Spurs".

LOL!  Inside sources....     :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Nothing to figure out, it's pretty clear what flavor you like in your mouth.  ;D
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2009, 09:20:23 PM »
Whoops posted in the wrong thread.  Don't post and watch the game boys and girls!
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2009, 09:22:54 PM »

Nothing to figure out, it's pretty clear what flavor you like in your mouth.  ;D
Another talking out of your ass award.

And if you diss her one more time i will have you removed from ST.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2009, 11:22:03 PM »

Another talking out of your ass award.

And if you diss her one more time i will have you removed from ST.

Another "Reality makes ZERO sense" post.

OWNED!
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"