Author Topic: OT- Joe the plumber to cover Gaza conflict...wasn't his 15 minutes over already?  (Read 1707 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Joe the plumber headed to Middle East
Posted: 07:01 AM ET

(CNN) ? Joe Wurzelbacher: Plumber. Campaign celebrity. Foreign correspondent?

?Joe the Plumber? is headed overseas to try his hand at covering the conflict in Gaza, Wurzelbacher?s publicist Thomas Tabback confirmed to CNN Wednesday.

Wurzelbacher plans to spend 10 days in Israel reporting on the conflict for pjtv.com, a Web site run by conservative media outlet Pajamas Media.

The famous plumber will be focusing on the Israeli perspective on the situation. "It's tragic, I mean it really is,? Wurzelbacher told CNN affiliate WNWO ?I don't say that in any little way. It's very tragic, but at the same time what are the Israeli people supposed to do.?

Wurzelbacher told WNWO he?s not worried about the potential dangers of his new gig. "Being a Christian I'm pretty well protected by God I believe. That's not saying he's going to stop a mortar for me, but you gotta take the chance,? he told the CNN affiliate.

?Israeli officials are very excited to have him,? Tabback told CNN.

On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile

?Joe the Plumber? is headed overseas to try his hand at covering the conflict in Gaza, Wurzelbacher?s publicist Thomas Tabback confirmed to CNN Wednesday.

Wurzelbacher plans to spend 10 days in Israel reporting on the conflict for pjtv.com, a Web site run by conservative media outlet Pajamas Media.

The famous plumber will be focusing on the Israeli perspective on the situation. "It's tragic, I mean it really is,? Wurzelbacher told CNN affiliate WNWO ?I don't say that in any little way. It's very tragic, but at the same time what are the Israeli people supposed to do.?

Wurzelbacher told WNWO he?s not worried about the potential dangers of his new gig. "Being a Christian I'm pretty well protected by God I believe. That's not saying he's going to stop a mortar for me, but you gotta take the chance,? he told the CNN affiliate.

I'm all in favor of nuking Isreal now.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email

LOL.  Seriously, wheres the Hamas application?  Why would they be excited and what does this guy know about foreign anything?  He lied, it was proven he lied, yet he's still a celebrity?  Maybe he told them he was also a reporter?  Just like he owned his own plumbing business.  I don't get it.  Our media is flippin retarded.  Between this and posting the frickin lunch menu for Obama's girls on their first day of school I've about given up 100% on watching any news on TV.  Ill stick with the Newspaper and online sites from now on.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline jn

• View Profile
    • Email
westkoast, try and find yesterday's Daily Show.  There's a hilarious piece on the Obama girls lunch menu reportage.  I nearly broke a rib laughing.
"My only regret in life is that I did not drink more champagne."  -John Maynard Keynes

Offline rickortreat

• View Profile
    • Email

LOL.  Seriously, wheres the Hamas application?  Why would they be excited and what does this guy know about foreign anything?  He lied, it was proven he lied, yet he's still a celebrity?  Maybe he told them he was also a reporter?  Just like he owned his own plumbing business.  I don't get it.  Our media is flippin retarded.  Between this and posting the frickin lunch menu for Obama's girls on their first day of school I've about given up 100% on watching any news on TV.  Ill stick with the Newspaper and online sites from now on.

I saw him get interviewed on CNN and the reporter skewered him but good. A complete phony and pretty dumb.  I would think he would fit in with Hamas better!

Isn't the whole world sick and tired of hearing about it?  This crap has been going on for 60 years, because some Palestinians don't want to stop fighting.  That's their choice, let them and Israel work it out.  The ones that are left will finally get the peace they want.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
westkoast, try and find yesterday's Daily Show.  There's a hilarious piece on the Obama girls lunch menu reportage.  I nearly broke a rib laughing.

Finally got to see it.  I was DYING when I watched it last night.

Seriously only Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert are worth watching on cable news.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com