Author Topic: broadband for wireless laptop  (Read 5823 times)

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Re: broadband for wireless laptop
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2008, 01:24:16 PM »
Same thing they are thinking when they rate movies?  Violence is more tolerant than sex?

White people violence on minorities is ore tolerant than the other way around?

FYI,
blonde haired blue-eyed babies are more sympathetic victims in movies and in real life.  Don't know if you ever read some studies published by Amnesty International (sic?) but their data shows that you are more likely to face the death penalty if you kill a white person vs a minority.  Stange but the data trends show it's true.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

jemagee

« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2008, 01:27:48 PM »
Yeah, I knew that, which is why i wrote what i wrote.

A couple summers ago, there was an interesting unintentional study in this.

Two minority children in jersey (camden i think) disappeared, a white girl of the same age disappeared around the same time.

Guess which one was national news and guess which one was mostly ignored...

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2008, 01:33:02 PM »
Yeah, I knew that, which is why i wrote what i wrote.

A couple summers ago, there was an interesting unintentional study in this.

Two minority children in jersey (camden i think) disappeared, a white girl of the same age disappeared around the same time.

Guess which one was national news and guess which one was mostly ignored...

A missing white girls puppy will hit the news before a minority infant.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

jemagee

« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2008, 01:37:33 PM »
A missing white girls puppy will hit the news before a minority infant.

Yes yes it is...and yet i still hate nancy grace and want her to suffer miserably

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2008, 01:54:42 PM »
LOL...that was low.   but strangely enough, I cannot dispute that... ;)

Mira.........

My kid got COD WaW and Gears of War II for his B-Day.  I was busy cooking and stuff and did not see him and his friends fire up the game...when I did I was like "daaaaaaayyyyyyyuuuuuummmmmm".....GoW II is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY too bloody and gorey for pre-teens...but I was too late they had already played it for over an hour....COD WaW is probably just as bad but they were done with that one already.....I can't wait to get a chance to play those games but with B-Ball season in full swing I can't find the time to play games other than FNBA.

I got my oldest (also pre-teen) son GOW 2 as well, he watches me play, so I figured what the heck, i got it for him - Christmas gift, and I would rather he play that then another WWE game.  That game would do more damage to him in my opinion then either GOW or COD.  However if you really want to have your OWN game, check out Dead Space - pretty creepy, there is a demo on xbox live marketplace.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2008, 02:01:27 PM »
I got my oldest (also pre-teen) son GOW 2 as well, he watches me play, so I figured what the heck, i got it for him - Christmas gift, and I would rather he play that then another WWE game.  That game would do more damage to him in my opinion then either GOW or COD.  However if you really want to have your OWN game, check out Dead Space - pretty creepy, there is a demo on xbox live marketplace.

WWE = wrestling WWE?

Is Dead Space creepier than Bioshock? I will check it out.  How do you like the new XBox Dashboard?
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2008, 02:12:29 PM »

WWE = wrestling WWE?

Is Dead Space creepier than Bioshock? I will check it out.  How do you like the new XBox Dashboard?

yeah the oldest had his WWE wrestling phase, had to get him away from that.

New xbox is cool, i like the features, being able to talk to 8 people in party chat even while everyone plays a different game is cool.

Dead Space looks creepier than Bioshock - which I played and thought was great - bioshock 2 is already being teased.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

jemagee

« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2008, 02:14:37 PM »
Dead Space looks creepier than Bioshock - which I played and thought was great - bioshock 2 is already being teased.

Dead Space had some mediocre reviews - mood good - game play not so much.

BioShock 2 is being teased and in production but it's not really the same folks who did the original (which I find odd) but it moved to some slightly different people.

I hear the new prince of persia was a disappointment too and that the new splinter cell new direction kind of game might not even happen