Author Topic: Mavs vs Spurs - Overtime  (Read 5392 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Mavs vs Spurs - Overtime
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2008, 10:44:33 AM »
The Spurs are looking better.  'The Big Three' is not what it used to be just yet but I think it will get batter as the season goes on.  We are putting in a lot of offense this year - I am not used to that.  Glad that they got the win, even if it did take them two OT's to do it - a "W" is nice. 

I'm going to throw my name in to get Mrs. Clintons seat since you put it that way.... ;)
"batter"?  Is that the spludge that Manu leaves on the court when he flops?

LOL, "Better" you 'bestard'... :)

If you read that part of your post out load you sound like a New Jersey (Joy-ze) chick.  :D

Nice Reality impersonation....   :D 

I guess you need to hire a consultant like wk to get that hi-tech "quote" feature to work for you.

Pendejo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWO cups of coffee and I am still not awake yet!!  sigh..... :-\

That's your problem coulero, you need to be drinking champurrada instead of coffee to get the Texan stupid out of you in the morning!    :D

What have you heard about Gears of War II?  I am buying my kid an XBox 360 game for his 12th b-day and that's at the top of my list.  He still kicks my butt in Halo 3 and COD 4 so I'm hoping against hope with a new game.  He mentioned Doom to me the other day, I remember that game from the early 90's on PC's, didn't know it was a game console game now.

Doom?  don't waste your time.

GOW2 from what I hear is good, The online mutliplayer, if you plan on playing, takes forever to find a match.  They are suppossed to release a patch for that soon though to fix the wait times.  Why don't you look into COD World at War?  I tried the beta and really like the online play - which for some reason I did not like with COD4.  If you are just going for great story line and online play does not matter - GOW2 should be a good game, same for COD World at War. 

I am realy surprised that there does not seem to be a 'Big' Holiday game this year, atleast nothing that I am interested in getting.

I went and bought 'The Dark Knight' on Blu-ray last night.  Looks great!  Still love how the movie really gets rolling when you think the good guys win.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2008, 11:00:57 AM »
The Spurs are looking better.  'The Big Three' is not what it used to be just yet but I think it will get batter as the season goes on.  We are putting in a lot of offense this year - I am not used to that.  Glad that they got the win, even if it did take them two OT's to do it - a "W" is nice. 

I'm going to throw my name in to get Mrs. Clintons seat since you put it that way.... ;)
"batter"?  Is that the spludge that Manu leaves on the court when he flops?

LOL, "Better" you 'bestard'... :)

If you read that part of your post out load you sound like a New Jersey (Joy-ze) chick.  :D

Nice Reality impersonation....   :D 

I guess you need to hire a consultant like wk to get that hi-tech "quote" feature to work for you.

Pendejo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWO cups of coffee and I am still not awake yet!!  sigh..... :-\

That's your problem coulero, you need to be drinking champurrada instead of coffee to get the Texan stupid out of you in the morning!    :D

What have you heard about Gears of War II?  I am buying my kid an XBox 360 game for his 12th b-day and that's at the top of my list.  He still kicks my butt in Halo 3 and COD 4 so I'm hoping against hope with a new game.  He mentioned Doom to me the other day, I remember that game from the early 90's on PC's, didn't know it was a game console game now.

There is a place down the road that sells champurrada, but we just had a cold front move in last night with sleet, I hate cold/wet weather, I don't mind cold/dry - but i really hate cold/wet.  So I didn't bother going out. 
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2008, 11:33:38 AM »
Que you two to ask each other what you are wearing......

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2008, 11:37:15 AM »
I went and bought 'The Dark Knight' on Blu-ray last night.  Looks great!  Still love how the movie really gets rolling when you think the good guys win.

I was ready to call BS big time on all the hype around this movie at that point as well BUT like you said that's the point when the movie really got started.  I posted about it without spoiling what really happened, you on the other hand spoiled it for everyone who hasn't seen the movie pendejo!

Is COD World at War a First Person Shooter game or a Real Time Stategy game?
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2008, 11:38:50 AM »
Que you two to ask each other what you are wearing......

No we didn't, stop letting your fag fantasies creep into this forum hoto!  Why don't you post another pic of some guy you have a man-crush on again you big homo?
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2008, 11:59:31 AM »
I thought you didn't want your picture posted.

Back to the original post:
Timmy Dunkar, Real MVP.

And speaking of homos, lurker and Xs3, Pops playing his boi Finley 37 minutes last night including all of the OTs was ridiculous.  Bowen was locking down on D, also Mason in no way shape or form should be benched in favor of Pops boyfriend.

jemagee

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2008, 12:08:40 PM »
I suppose it would be too much to ask you all to come up with more creative less blatantly juvenile homophobic insults?

I mean, aside from reality of course

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2008, 12:21:58 PM »
I suppose it would be too much to ask you all to come up with more creative less blatantly juvenile homophobic insults?

I mean, aside from reality of course

You have to bring it down 1,000 levels for Reality to get it.  Otherwise brilliant digs from everyone on the board go way over his head.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

jemagee

« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2008, 12:22:36 PM »
You have to bring it down 1,000 levels for Reality to get it.  Otherwise brilliant digs from everyone on the board go way over his head.

But how else will he be motivated to learn...raise the level of debate don't sink to the lowest common denominator - who knows maybe you'll improve his game

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2008, 12:23:30 PM »
I thought you didn't want your picture posted.

Back to the original post:
Timmy Dunkar, Real MVP.

And speaking of homos, lurker and Xs3, Pops playing his boi Finley 37 minutes last night including all of the OTs was ridiculous.  Bowen was locking down on D, also Mason in no way shape or form should be benched in favor of Pops boyfriend.

Feh-gyu-laaa!!!!!!!  CULERO...CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-LEEEEEEEEEEEEE-RROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2008, 12:24:36 PM »

But how else will he be motivated to learn...raise the level of debate don't sink to the lowest common denominator - who knows maybe you'll improve his game

I don't know, it's been 7 years.....he actually USED to be funny and creative but his man-love obsession with Kobe caused his funny bone to whither and die.........
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2008, 12:27:41 PM »

I was ready to call BS big time on all the hype around this movie at that point as well BUT like you said that's the point when the movie really got started.  I posted about it without spoiling what really happened, you on the other hand spoiled it for everyone who hasn't seen the movie pendejo!

Is COD World at War a First Person Shooter game or a Real Time Stategy game?

I did not spoil anything.  that movie has too much going o to be ruined by that one statement.

COD world at war is first person shooter.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2008, 12:29:34 PM »
Decided to go to the place down the road for some menudo.  we went from 85 dgress yesterday to light snow just north of here in just a few hours yesterday.  Reality is gay. 

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2008, 12:33:31 PM »
Decided to go to the place down the road for some menudo.  we went from 85 dgress yesterday to light snow just north of here in just a few hours yesterday.  Reality is gay. 
^^ jemagoo has an ADD partner.  :D

When you Prop 8 No Rudgearoos want to comment on the Spurs-Mavs game, feel free to.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2008, 12:39:46 PM »
^^ jemagoo has an ADD partner.  :D

When you Prop 8 No Rudgearoos want to comment on the Spurs-Mavs game, feel free to.

You know how I know you're gay?  Becuase you're the only one who thinks you're funny.