Author Topic: Mavs vs Spurs - Overtime  (Read 5396 times)

jemagee

Mavs vs Spurs - Overtime
« on: December 09, 2008, 10:50:50 PM »
If you got indemand - it's about to go over time cause TP missed the winning shot

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Mavs vs Spurs - Overtime
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2008, 11:10:39 PM »
Im in Redneck, AZ I am not even getting the Laker game.  Watching basketball games via flash might be the most boring thing ever.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

jemagee

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2008, 11:16:21 PM »
Im in Redneck, AZ I am not even getting the Laker game.  Watching basketball games via flash might be the most boring thing ever.

Send me an email - i can get them for you online - and it's not cheating

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2008, 11:37:35 PM »

Don't shed too many tears, in LA the ONLY game on TV/Cable is the Lakers vs Kings and that's cause it's on a LOCAL channel.  There is not ONE SINGLE nationally televised game other than NBA TV and  you have to pay for that channel (on cable, I think it's free on dish).
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

jemagee

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2008, 11:38:42 PM »
Don't shed too many tears, in LA the ONLY game on TV/Cable is the Lakers vs Kings and that's cause it's on a LOCAL channel.  There is not ONE SINGLE nationally televised game other than NBA TV and  you have to pay for that channel (on cable, I think it's free on dish).

Isn't that true almost every tuesday night (if the clippers play - yo uget two games)

National Games aren't on tuesday night?

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2008, 11:45:46 PM »

Isn't that true almost every tuesday night (if the clippers play - yo uget two games)

National Games aren't on tuesday night?

It gets some getting used to, Tues and Fri used to be big game nights, usually double headers.  There are a TON of games on 2nite but things have changed so they don't get televised.  Typically Mon and Thurs are light NBA nights with light TV coverage but now even a heavy NBA night like Tuesday doesn't get much TV coverage in order to promote NBA TV.  It's BS!
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

jemagee

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2008, 11:47:35 PM »
Thursday is light because TNT wants exclusive control - and Monday is light until the end of MNF which makes sense.

Since I'm a sixers fan living in Santa Barbara, it's just inevitable that i'm going to get the league pass - however, it comes with a broadband aspect of it that i never use that i'm more than willing to 'give' to someone if they want it - black out rulles are based on my location so you can't get laker or clipper games probably.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2008, 08:26:37 AM »
The Spurs are looking better.  'The Big Three' is not what it used to be just yet but I think it will get batter as the season goes on.  We are putting in a lot of offense this year - I am not used to that.  Glad that they got the win, even if it did take them two OT's to do it - a "W" is nice. 
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2008, 09:25:57 AM »
The Spurs are looking better.  'The Big Three' is not what it used to be just yet but I think it will get batter as the season goes on.  We are putting in a lot of offense this year - I am not used to that.  Glad that they got the win, even if it did take them two OT's to do it - a "W" is nice. 

"batter"?  Is that the spludge that Manu leaves on the court when he flops?
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2008, 09:31:18 AM »

LOL, "Better" you 'bestard'... :)
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2008, 09:45:59 AM »

If you read that part of your post out load you sound like a New Jersey (Joy-ze) chick.  :D
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2008, 10:10:02 AM »

I'm going to throw my name in to get Mrs. Clintons seat since you put it that way.... ;)

If you read that part of your post out load you sound like a New Jersey (Joy-ze) chick.  :D

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2008, 10:23:48 AM »

I'm going to throw my name in to get Mrs. Clintons seat since you put it that way.... ;)

Nice Reality impersonation....   :D 

I guess you need to hire a consultant like wk to get that hi-tech "quote" feature to work for you.

Pendejo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2008, 10:29:45 AM »

I guess you need to hire a consultant like wk to get that hi-tech "quote" feature to work for you.

Pendejo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWO cups of coffee and I am still not awake yet!!  sigh..... :-\

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2008, 10:37:06 AM »

Pendejo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWO cups of coffee and I am still not awake yet!!  sigh..... :-\

That's your problem coulero, you need to be drinking champurrada instead of coffee to get the Texan stupid out of you in the morning!    :D

What have you heard about Gears of War II?  I am buying my kid an XBox 360 game for his 12th b-day and that's at the top of my list.  He still kicks my butt in Halo 3 and COD 4 so I'm hoping against hope with a new game.  He mentioned Doom to me the other day, I remember that game from the early 90's on PC's, didn't know it was a game console game now.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"