Author Topic: Props Jn  (Read 1658 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Props Jn
« on: April 15, 2004, 11:58:23 AM »
Just wanted to give you and your team props for a great season and of course home court advantage all the way thru.  I know you have to be very happy from top to bottom over in Minn......went from counted out to number 1 in the best confrence.  Everyone from the owner all the way down to Mark Madsen :lol: really put forth alot of effort and it has paid off.  No early ticket out of the playoffs in the first roudn this year.  Probably not even the second either.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2004, 11:59:27 AM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

jn

Props Jn
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2004, 12:08:35 PM »
Thanks westkoast, and thanks for the props from the Spurs fans below.

I am now officially flip flopping and getting rid of the gloom and doom that struck me a month ago.   The Wolves will crush all opposition in the biggest Western conference power swap since the Rockets shocked the Lakers on Ralph Sampsons game winner!!  

What a great way to end the season by the way.  Nine straight including the total demolition of the Grizz last night!  

Guest_Randy

Props Jn
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2004, 12:15:06 PM »

I am now officially flip flopping and getting rid of the gloom and doom that struck me a month ago.   The Wolves will crush all opposition in the biggest Western conference power swap since the Rockets shocked the Lakers on Ralph Sampsons game winner!!  

What a great way to end the season by the way.  Nine straight including the total demolition of the Grizz last night!
Congrats to your team for finally getting out of the second round.  I think they actually win round #1 and round #2 (thanks to the Kings for self-destructing) but I don't see them getting past the winner of LA/SA.  But still, it's a lot farther than they have ever gotten before.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Props Jn
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2004, 12:58:38 PM »

I am now officially flip flopping and getting rid of the gloom and doom that struck me a month ago.   The Wolves will crush all opposition in the biggest Western conference power swap since the Rockets shocked the Lakers on Ralph Sampsons game winner!! 

What a great way to end the season by the way.  Nine straight including the total demolition of the Grizz last night!
Congrats to your team for finally getting out of the second round.  I think they actually win round #1 and round #2 (thanks to the Kings for self-destructing) but I don't see them getting past the winner of LA/SA.  But still, it's a lot farther than they have ever gotten before.
The Wolves do have a very good shot at beating either the Lakers or Spurs in that series IMO.  I would not count them out at all.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2004, 12:58:49 PM by westkoast »

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
Props Jn
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2004, 01:21:31 PM »
The Wolves do have a very good shot at beating either the Lakers or Spurs in that series IMO.  I would not count them out at all.
I agree...especially if the LA/SA series goes 7 full, hard-fought games as I believe.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Props Jn
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2004, 01:38:39 PM »
The Wolves do have a very good shot at beating either the Lakers or Spurs in that series IMO.  I would not count them out at all.
I agree...especially if the LA/SA series goes 7 full, hard-fought games as I believe.
Thats the tough part for the Lakers/Spurs......that series is going to be mentally and physically draining.  That does nothing but favor the Wolves.....unless of course the real Sac-town Kings show up and give them a tough series.