Author Topic: Sam Mitchell Fired  (Read 2603 times)

jemagee

Re: Sam Mitchell Fired
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2008, 10:46:41 AM »
McHale should have been fired years ago...it's unbelievavble how long he can coast on the KG pick...

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2008, 11:23:38 AM »
McHale should have been fired years ago...it's unbelievavble how long he can coast on the KG pick...

There would be blood in the streets of Boston if McHale were to be fired.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

jemagee

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2008, 11:26:07 AM »
There would be blood in the streets of Boston if McHale were to be fired.

Has he gotten his 2008 title ring yet?

Just think if Billy King knew a little better - a little earlier - KG might still be in Minny

Offline jn

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2008, 12:23:08 PM »
Apparently it's a done deal that McHale will be taking over.  Press conference is scheduled for 2:00.

On a side note it Randy Wittman and his son had their faces rubbed in this mess.  On Saturday, Ryan Wittman and his Cornell team played against the U of MN.  MN fans were frequently chanting things like "Fire your Dad" at Ryan while Randy watched from the stands.  Ouch.

I fail to see what having McHale coach will do except lead to his long overdue dismissal.   I want McHale out but not via watching him flounder as coach for 3/4 of a seson.   That's more schaudenfreude (sp?) than I need.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 12:25:51 PM by jn »
"My only regret in life is that I did not drink more champagne."  -John Maynard Keynes

jemagee

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2008, 12:40:00 PM »
If making him the coach FINALLY convinces Taylor that McHale is way over his head, then it's a worthwhile exercise no?  The T'Wolves are no where close to being a contender an it's mchales roster - so let him sink or swim with them and then get fired finally

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2008, 02:35:13 PM »
Apparently it's a done deal that McHale will be taking over.  Press conference is scheduled for 2:00.

On a side note it Randy Wittman and his son had their faces rubbed in this mess.  On Saturday, Ryan Wittman and his Cornell team played against the U of MN.  MN fans were frequently chanting things like "Fire your Dad" at Ryan while Randy watched from the stands.  Ouch.

I fail to see what having McHale coach will do except lead to his long overdue dismissal.   I want McHale out but not via watching him flounder as coach for 3/4 of a seson.   That's more schaudenfreude (sp?) than I need.

I agree with you.  What a joke but at least he is being held accountable.  Next up on the GM to coach to being fired train???  Steve Kerr.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

jemagee

« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2008, 01:32:02 PM »
Mo Cheeks fired - that's five now right?  Probably replaced by DiLeo and SAS reports that Eddie Jordan will take over after this season

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2008, 01:51:23 PM »
Mo Cheeks fired - that's five now right?  Probably replaced by DiLeo and SAS reports that Eddie Jordan will take over after this season

You got your wish!
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

jemagee

« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2008, 01:53:09 PM »
If only the phillies hadn't done something monumentally stupid yesterday I'd probably be happier.

The DiLeo (assistant gm) gives me hope too that the sixers already have their next coach picked out (Jordan according to SAS) and thus want a coach for the rest of the year who is not trying to win a job, they want a coach focused on developing the team.

Now stefanski must move miller, sam and willie

And hey look temple is bitch slapping the #8 team in the country